first grow... do they look fine?

kAyRa

Hi everyone. I'm growing for the first time and I noticed some curly leaves on my babies... (as you can see on the 2nd imagem, right corner) I've been feeding them like 3x with plain water and then 1x with nutrients. They have now 15 days, how do they look?

:thanks:

IMG_20140406_215156.jpg
IMG_20140406_215207.jpg
IMG_20140406_215236.jpg

Hi everyone. I'm growing for the first time and I noticed some curly leaves on my babies... (as you can see on the 2nd imagem, right corner) I've been feeding them like 3x with plain water and then 1x with nutrients. They have now 15 days, how do they look?

:thanks:

You say feeding 3x with water, 1x with nutrients. How often? Each day? Each week? Total feedings?

The soil company doesn't say much about the soil, but I'm guessing it may already have nutrients/fertilizers in it. I would cut back a little on the nutrients and see what happens.

The drooping leaves can also be a sign of overwatering. Make sure your soil isn't already moist when you water again. Pots that size should be good for a few days without water, but it would depend on the heat inside the grow area also.

overall looking good
growth rate is good
as for droopy leaves i vote it was a hotspot
just take Antics advice
do not worry so much about nutrients for a few weeks
and water a bit less
the soil will provide for them
watch the new growth
looking forward to seeing your future works
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom