First grow help on height

@Lonewolf96 cloning is a magical process. I have done them two ways successful but there are lots of ways so go with whatever advice sounds best for you

the older the stem is you cut for your clone the better chances of it taking root

Up until my last time cloning I always cut them at three base at a 45 degree angle to give the most surface area for roots to form them put it in a cup of water and changed the water every day. Just left the cup by a window. No issues

this time the same general process but dipped them in rooting powder then into rapid rooters and had 4/4 take root.

IMO the key is to take the “oldest” branch you can with out it being one of your main branches and the 45 degree cut.

good luck!!!

Really there only been vegging for 4 weeks give or take a couple days.

Nice. You know your space best but they look great. I usually veg at least 6. Just remember they will double or triple in size.

I’ll find your journal and tag along

These guys have been going 8 and 10 weeks until I flipped last week :green_heart:

it’s all fun. Just enjoy the process

5506117D-6770-4927-84A7-9323B4C9A79E.jpeg

I’ll have to follow along with your grow, being are plants are around the same age. I’m also interesting in taking clones off my girls. I’ll have to do some research on how to do it. Lol I’m flying blind
Yeah same here it’s my first grow, I’ve watched a ton of YouTube but still leaves a few in answered questions so that’s why I got on this. People some pretty responsive

Back
Top Bottom