First Grow Hermi ??? Please Help

IllzNick

so this is my first personal grow ........

6 - 2 gal pots FFOF soil trio nutes
roughly a 2x4 tent
400 watt mh veg hps bloom

i have one plant that is of concern its a big bud auto from world of seeds

this one sexxed at 2 weeks and a few days

most my other plants mixxed strains but two other bbxnl showwed sex at 3 weeks

this plant has female parts and i believe male parts

all the "balls" end up having hairs come out them, so shouldnt that make it female
but now im having alot of ball growth and scared i might have to put this one down, this one plant is my healthest one too

these first three pictures are about 3 weeks in and the last three are about 4 weeks

3 weeks

image_zpsi7liszrb.jpg

image_zpsgxbipdtb.jpg
image_zpsfnwvc67r.jpg

4 weeks
this is the one plant
image_zpsnhsabdh3.jpg
image_zpsxkdwfekl.jpg
image_zpsxgywpsbt.jpg
image_zpsqntj5xiu.jpg

Yes too cold can do it.. and yes furry balls... Once those sacs pop, all the plants will get some love if you know what I mean.. So I would take it out, as once they release pollen the others will follow suit most likely.. My friend had an entire crop taken out last year from one stupid sneaky hermie...

Honestly it took me months to get my room dialed in... I now have a Frigidaire dehumidifier, A/C, 8" Hyperfan "exhaust" 6" Vortex Fan for intake, Titan Controllers for them all temp controlled, once all this was done, all my problems vanished, except constantly cleaning and watering...

I did almost slap myself when I was complaining that it took over two hours to trim up one plant... Trimming the best meds I had ever seen lol, so sticky and covered in medicine... I am still so stoked for all I have learned here and all the great people that make it happen!!

Thank You 420 Mag and the Superbesting people who reside here.

:thanks::420::cheer::love::circle-of-love:

its the same way I felt when pondering trimming up the lowers on my plants.. You don't want to throw away what could possibly be good medicine, but then overcrowding a grow room/tent can, and will lead to many other problems like unwanted, unnoticed pest problems or mold/mildew that could and would destroy an entire harvest..

So now for my grow tents, I try to start flowering when they are no taller than 18" as they explode in flower, on my 1st run they were way too big, too crowded, and I ended up having to run in circles trying to get to harvest.. Now that I am on the 2nd batch, a week or so before I knew I was going to flower them, I lollypopped them and cleaned them up really good, and now my 2nd batch of plants seriously look 100x better than the 1st batch I ran..

What made it harder as well was running 3 different strains at the same time, they ALL were completely different, required different things at different times, so what my focus will be on future grows is try to get all the same strains through at the same time..

Seriously trying to grow Plat Bubba next to Pineapple is beyond hard!!! The Bubba will take 10x the light, nutes, and water over what the pineapple likes, and not only that, the Pineapple grows like a perfect house plant, very little needed in the way of training and trimming.. While next to it was the out of control Bubba that grew like an amazon jungle vine..

I would kill off that bubba if it were not so dang good lol.. I simply hated growing that plant, but love curing it...

Back
Top Bottom