First Grow - How Am I Doing? 2018

G.I_Grow

420 Member
Bucket Size - 3 gallon
Medium - Fox Farm Ocean
Lights - (1) KIND 450w LED
Nutrients - Fox Farm Grow, Bloom, Big Bloom
Strain(s) - Heavy Weight Auto Fruit Punch, Royal Bluematic, Auto Night Queen, Bubble Kush
# of Plants: 4

So basically i wanted to give all the upfront business at the top and then use this space to explain in more detail what i got myself into. I settled on a Superlocker 2.0 simply because i was scared about not getting everything I needed in one package and hoped everything they provided would be all that i needed. Now that i am already near the end of my flowering stage with most my plants, I have seen a big need to decrease the amount of plants with my grow locker. They suggested 6 plants and I quickly realized that wasn't going to work out well. Before that I had purchased a UFO 4ft Box with a Mars light (300watt LED) from a buddy. I opted not to grow in it because it just seemed way to small.

Anyways, ill be updating with pics, but until then, ill be placing all the videos i made so you can catch up to about where i am today below for your viewing pleasure.

Week 1

Week 2.5

Day 34

Day 46

Day 53

Ill be updating with a video tomorrow to show further progress, my fruit punch is actually on day 73 as opposed to the latest video i post up for you guys to follow along, if you have any questions or suggestions, please, please chime in. I'm here to learn from everyone and avoid mistakes before I have to make them. Enjoy!

Your doing well mate.. these aren't negatives, just something for you to use what you can...
Points from first couple videos;
Under the lights is fine, if you can put it outside, even better... You'll get folks saying you'll bring predators in, I never have but be aware...
Start your auto plants in final pot, they don't like to be transplanted, be careful with roots when transplanting...
Get lights as close as you can but not too close.. your plants will tell you.. leaves pointing straight up, lower light, if leaves bending down to shade themselves, lift the light....
Autos don't really need nutrients, use quarter strength to what bottle says..
No need to flush constantly...

That funky plant still got a while to go.. breeders times are times at perfect conditions, environmental nutritional and pheno...
Man for your first grow you've hit it out the ballpark bro...

All that dead shit crunchy leaves etc, get rid of it.. no need for it to be on plant... :thumb::passitleft:

Your doing well mate.. these aren't negatives, just something for you to use what you can...
Points from first couple videos;
Under the lights is fine, if you can put it outside, even better... You'll get folks saying you'll bring predators in, I never have but be aware...
Start your auto plants in final pot, they don't like to be transplanted, be careful with roots when transplanting...
Get lights as close as you can but not too close.. your plants will tell you.. leaves pointing straight up, lower light, if leaves bending down to shade themselves, lift the light....
Autos don't really need nutrients, use quarter strength to what bottle says..
No need to flush constantly...
That's very encouraging to hear. I'll take that advice and use it regularly for sure.

Keep doing what your doing mate... Training won't harm them but good to know why to train... for a first grow, watching natural growth will give you more of an idea of training required for particular plants...

Back
Top Bottom