How am I doing?

Think I'm there?
Looking for a more sedated high, should I go a couple more days?

Top pic is from top of canopy, second is from lower bud.
Snapshot@2021_0426_093918.jpg

bottom bud 2.jpg

I had to cut a piece of bud off to get these images. Must have been rougher than I thought.

A better picture,
Snapshot@2021_0427_182118.jpg

If you can get a slightly less zoomed pic, it might help you get a better idea of the ratio of amber:cloudy.

I like my plants (especially sativa like this chocolope) a little zippier and less amber, and I'd say I probly left this one a little longer than I would've liked. But still nice!
IMG_20210319_155004.jpg

If you like it a little more sedated, look for a nice spread of amber without too much turning on you. You can even harvest parts of the plant over a few weeks to try it at different stages. Just be mindful of how much stress she's getting!

I see said the blind man, wasn't even close.

Trichomes are now mostly cloudy, all I need now is some amber.

Buds are getting quite a bit fatter and sticky. Just noticed this last night as I was cutting another piece of bud to check Trics, clippers where covered in resin, woot! Forgot to get a picture, I'll throw one up tonight.

Pretty amazing plant cannabis is, after all of my mistakes she is going to produce for me.

Interesting that the buds on the perimeter of canopy are the most developed, I would have thought that the opposite would have been true.

Looking into fridge drying, I dont think I can control my environment enough to dry with traditional methods. After that into my new grove bags for the cure.

0503211830.jpg

I see said the blind man, wasn't even close.

Trichomes are now mostly cloudy, all I need now is some amber.

Buds are getting quite a bit fatter and sticky. Just noticed this last night as I was cutting another piece of bud to check Trics, clippers where covered in resin, woot! Forgot to get a picture, I'll throw one up tonight.

Pretty amazing plant cannabis is, after all of my mistakes she is going to produce for me.

Interesting that the buds on the perimeter of canopy are the most developed, I would have thought that the opposite would have been true.

Looking into fridge drying, I dont think I can control my environment enough to dry with traditional methods. After that into my new grove bags for the cure.

0503211830.jpg

She's looking beautiful!! Might just be that the edges are a little taller, so they're getting more intensity closer to your light?

I fridge dried some of my first plants, and that was the TASTIEST stuff I've ever tried! Definitely would give it a go if you've got the fridge space to do it! (And the patience to wait haha)

Things are certainly looking cloudy. Not sure I want to wait for more amber, well at least past this weekend. I have been sampling as I check these and I am happy with the high. No to low anxiety.

Would these be about right for max THC? Maybe a little beyond?

S20210429_0001.jpg

hhjj.jpg

Idk, some of those still look kind of clear to me. Are these pics of leaves or calyxes? Doneness doesn't actually matter much if you are already happy with the high. It would presumably only get better with the cure.

Harvested and dried this plant produced 90g of bud.

I dried using the fridge method, my fridge is turbo charged. Only 5 days to 62Rh, I had temp to low.

Bud is in its second day of the cure in grove bags. I have not tried bud yet, trying to wait for the cure to finish. Hope it was all worth it.
0518210740.jpg

Harvested and dried this plant produced 90g of bud.

I dried using the fridge method, my fridge is turbo charged. Only 5 days to 62Rh, I had temp to low.

Bud is in its second day of the cure in grove bags. I have not tried bud yet, trying to wait for the cure to finish. Hope it was all worth it.
0518210740.jpg

Those look great!! I've really enjoyed the results from fridge drying. Best option if you have the fridge space and the patience! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom