FIRST GROW! Hydro, Drip System, Indoors

update.
day 24 of flowering no point of posting more info right? not like anyone reads this shit anymore

day24flowersexual.jpg

GFD and purps rise and shine!

day24plantsflower.jpg

day24flowerpurps.jpg

day24flowerpurpsclose.jpg

day24flowerpurpsdank.jpg

Yep, I did a lot of LST. I use unwaxed dental floss to tie down my plants. Can't you see? lol. yeah all my plants are WAYYY leaned over. all those are side colas. The main cola on the tip of the stem on the way right. The buds are pretty thick and good, havent smoked em yet but they are smelling nice. you planning to grow? ask away! we can help ya out!:cheer:

Has this journal been abandoned? It would be a shame if it has. Of course, judging by the post of 4-03, it seems that maybe it has...oh well, one less to check in on.

uh nah. it hasn't i harvested today. to be honest, i posted shit like everyday, but it didnt seem like anyone really responded so... i was like why bother. to much work for no one really caring. lol.

Alrightey. Here is that time of the year, where the time is just right, and the feelings are nice and mellow. This is HARVEST TIME.

Flowered for 55 days.

allthebud2s.jpg

the_light.jpg

nicenug.jpg

herbal_blue.jpg

greengreen.jpg

gfdharv2.jpg

gfdharv.jpg

enjoyyy!!! you may now move this to COMPLETED JOURNALS.

this was my first hydro grow I'd say it was somewhat successful. Why? Cuz my fuckin purps got root rot. last 3 weeks of flower. then it spreads to my diesel. goddamn right? either way they pulled thru. beautiful purple tones and awesome pungent diesel smell. i like it :) :roorrip:

55 days of flowering? Is that long enough for them to finish?

Hoping you turn the light off when drying lol.

ahahahah i wouldnt waste 3 months of work by leaving my lights on lol. thanks guys im glad ya guys like it

as for your question...

purps is recommended 55-60 days. I harvested a little early. they got root rot which was quickly spreading to my grapefruit, which was why I harvested. Unfortunately the dumbass club owner didnt fuckin tell me that you shoulnt grow purps and diesel in the same bucket cuz the require different feeding schedules or ANYTHING so the roots intertwined and shit. my next grow will be much better. ill be getting oaksterdam clones with 5 gallon DWC PER plant. oh yeah with mycorrhizae and al that it should just go crazy with roots. Also investing into a portable AC unit soon. So yeah.

The grapefruit though is 55 days. They lookd very ripe and tasty. the trichomes were a nice milky color with slight amber, which should give a hard hitting upper high. I'm just itching to smookkeee... :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom