First Grow In My Life: Auto Expert Gorilla GG#4 Autos

HelloWacko

Hey guys this is my first grow ever. I am super nervous but i hope we can all make it through this grow =D
i am running Gorilla Glue #4 from Expert seeds.

its a 60% sativa 40% indica or they claim

as far as yields im looking at 400 Grams indoor yield per manufacture claims. But in reality i'm looking for 3 ounces for my first run or more.
Please Harambe help me you legendary ape.

I'm currently in the end of the 3rd week of veg im running 3 plants in ( 3 gallon pots) 2 out of 3 sprouted 11/20/19.
My medium is happy Frog soil my nutrients are Fox farms trio. i'm running them under my Phlizon CREE COB 1500w Leds(actual power 300Watt)

As far as Nutrients i use one gallon of distilled water so i mix half strength of fox farms grow big, big bloom and 1 teaspoon of CALiMAGic per gallon and ph up or down.

(A short story about my self)
I started off smoking dro .... that's what it was called when i was young and it was great i could relax and have a great time no care in the world. THE first time i smoked was in 8th grade was very nerve wrecking because i was doing community service and my friend offered me some dro and asked if i had smoked before i said YES oh man was that a lie needless to say i made it through that day. I learned after that that schwag was a thing and had seeds was cheaper but you could get a lot more. i graduated college at (22) and as a gift to my self i went to amsterdam visited Anne Franks home and almost every coffee house i could visit. my tolerance was through the roof. I had a friend bring over some fake cannabis called pure evil i should have stayed away we rolled a blunt and i smoked half of it i went into shock my left side of my body went numb then started having pain in my chest i thought my heart was about to explode i really thought i was about to die but i survived. 2 weeks pass i go to smoke regular cannabis i start having panic attacks i didn't know that it was a panic attacks i thought it was a heart attack again. After that day i couldn't smoke anymore without freaking out every time i smoked. I was 24 after that i could never enjoy life i would have attacks without warning almost every day or every other day ............. i turned to alcohol by mistake i would hang out with friends and drink they would offer me a joint i would smoked it, but no panic attack would happen but i was tipsy and i figured that if i was drunk and i smoked i wouldn't have the attacks. needless to say i became an alcoholic by 28. A friend came to visit me from cali and brought me some gorilla glue i told him i couldn't smoke i would have a panic attack he told me to just have 1 hit. I did and o man the euphoric hit my brain i felt so good my body was relaxed my mind was at ease i didn't know what i wanted to do first watch a movie, play Call of duty, or go play disc golf it was the best 3 hours just relaxing. But i knew one thing alcohol never entered my thoughts. i just paid off my house and vehicles i'm 30 now living with the love of my life 9 years and counting and i just started growing. i enjoy it it keeps my mind off things i have been micro dosing and the gorilla glue just really helps from Wanting to drink ....... SORRY for the long rant xD feel like you guys know more about me then some family members hahaha lets get along

first week seeds broke through 11/20/19
week one from germ.jpg

lets get caught up Monday 25 Nov ( 1 week old) 5:35 pm 75' degrees 63% humidity looking amazing except for the 3rd
week 1.jpg

week 2 11/28/19 11:41 pm 77 degrees 59% humidity

worried about white spots ?!? hopefully first feeding will fix it

week 2 of veg 1.jpg

11/26/19 3rd plant broke through forgot to mention that (im on the 3rd week wednesday 12:37 pm 80 degrees 53 % humidity )
week 3 veg 1.jpg

12/7/19( saturday) 2:32p 80 degrees 54% humidity plants are taking off starting to do LST training baby plant is starting to take off need to get its feeding ready

12/9/19 monday 4:29 pm 81 degrees 57% humidity pots are looking dry might need to water plain distilled with cal mag and phd

all notes are off my note book before i started this journal i think i'm caught up now.
week 3 veg.jpg

4th week of veg just watered with cal mag 1 tsp to 1 gallon of distilled water ph to 6.5 My small plant seems to Be taking off getting close to doing its first feeding I have only been using cal mag an big bloom on it.
I have been rotating my plants twice a day to get light down into the canopy and still doing LST
EE724ECB-4C8D-4978-9001-A60369A8A891.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom