First Grow - Indoor - Learning As I Go

Picked up a grow tent today, so excited! I'll be picking up another cheap fan soon to get me by until I can get a good one. Is there any way I can incorporate the veg plant in to the tent at any point without sending it into flowering? I'd just love to see it get that much light.
WP_000531.jpg

Whole setup, closet for vegging and tent for flowering
WP_000532.jpg

inside the tent

closeup of the top cola on the first plant (camera sucks at closeups). Looking pretty good so far :)
WP_000564.jpg

Is it normal for the tips to turn amber so quickly though? I hardly even see any real nug.

You'll see the nug soon enough, I like to say when the girl "POPS". You will see it a few times during flower.

They look really good mate! Like the style of defoil and lst, same as how I do it pretty much.

Mate if you want good close-ups and your camera wont allow it. Get as close as you can without blur then just crop the picture on windows picture editing :)

Little update. All the plants have progressed a lot, with the flowering plants all showing tons of hairs, and the veg filling out very very nicely.
WP_000611.jpg

Currently 2ftx1ftx8in
WP_000605.jpg

Went out today and picked up a new vegging lighting fixture and two new bulbs for my old one.

New vegging light is 2 55 watt bulbs, producing 10,000 lumens. old one made 4,000.
Moved the old light to the tent to get more light to the bottom of the plants.
WP_000632.jpg

More overall coverage as well, plant should respond nicely
WP_000631.jpg

The extra light hitting the lower parts, especially the taller plant.

Another update. The first plant is getting close, nugs have good size. I've puirchased a microscope to look at the tricomes. LST'd plant is about a week in flowering, still waiting to see sex.
I've also started up another grow, more info on that here: Tekky's second grow! Custom grow-box, bagseed

WP_000703.jpg
Third plant, i predict a huge nug in the center.
WP_000701.jpg

All of this is from the second plant. It's noticeably whiter than the other plants.
WP_0006991.jpg

First plant, doing good, another week or two I'm guessing.

The LST'd plant has shown it's sex, and it's a girl ^^. Good lord it's getting huge, I just wish I could give it more light x.x
WP_000725.jpg

gettin' HUGE
WP_000723.jpg

first preflowers, so happy :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom