First grow journal but not first grow

moe323

hey all. thought it might be time for my first grow journal as i am doing something a little different. an idea taken from "The Butcher"
After seeing the photo's of the butchers plant that is in "poor, stealth, maybe a little luck" journal i thought i'd give it a go and see what happens.
the idea is taking a cutting from a plant that is already in bud letting it take root under fluro 24\0 and then going straight to 12\12 and we'll see what happens. so here's the spil

Strain- purple urcle
growing medium- coco-pearl
light- 600 watt HPS
Nutes- Sensi bloom
Rock Juice
PK 13-14

so the plants were taken from a plant that in flower on about week 3ish and the took about 4 weeks to take root. mainly my fault i think that it took so long as i had just got a heat mat and had the cuttings on the heat pad and the temp was getting to around 34c and drying out to quickly as well as being way to hot for the poor little buggers. but eventually they took root and i had nice white roots sticking out the bottom of the cubes. so yesterday they went under the 600 watt light in a 5 inch pot (don't think it will need to be any bigger for these little plants) after day 2 of 12\12 they arn't dead so all well so far. as for the nutes the bloom going to be used for the first 2 weeks then i'll move onto the rock juice mixed in with the bloom for 2 weeks then a week back to normal bloom and then a week of bloom and PK 13-14 then a week of bloom and then 2 weeks of flushing and a few weeks of drying and we'll see how it turns out.according to butcher he managed around 2 oz off a tiny little plants so hopefully i'll be able to get simmilar results. Now i haven't loaded photo's up before so i'll give it a go tomorrow afternoon hopefully will take photo's when the lights are on again.

have been to lazy so far to take photo's but i did have a mishap this morning. my carbon filter that is hanging above my plants came crashing down and landed on one of the plants and smashed the pot to bits but i think the plants is OK. have transplanted from the smashed pot to another one i had sitting around and hopefully all will go well. fingers crossed. will take some photo's tomorrow and will get them up ASAP.

Don't ya hate that? Came close to doing the same thing with my fan, came close to busting 8 CFL's over my plant. Whew. I'll be watching for your pics.

So agree with Oldskool about the dramas that happen in the grow room. On the news here last night they showed pictures of a unit in a complex that was blown apart by poor CO2 and electrics which created an explosion that ripped half the complex apart. So I guess it could have been a lot worse for you!! LOL

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo

gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom