First Grow - Let Me Know What You Think!

NAUNDERCOVER

Hey guys, as we are just rounding into the end of week for of veg, I'm looking for any tips on things to know going into flowering.

Setup

Bubble Brother DWC
1500W Grow Led Light
Tex Grow Tent 32x32x60
Ventech Charcol Scrubber and fan.

Seeds

Crop King - Dark Angle
Crop King - Early Vixen

All Feminized

Nutrients

Remo Nutrients - Fully following Nutes Calculator

Lights @ 18/6 for veg.

This is my first grow and I think I am doing really well, looking for some tips on what to expect and some helpful hints as to what needs to be done for a successful grow. The pictures below are about two days old, we FIMed the tops. Hope you like it and any advice will definitely help!

420-magazine-mobile1549291770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1449225045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2059362059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691302409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1198408544.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You should research LST and do some to get a higher yield. And i like general hydro product line. The 3 part is amazing for dwc. And i would add Cal-Mag and Diamond Nectar, armor Si, for protection and i recently addef mammoth microbacteria, to help get bigger yeild of quality nugs

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

If you just fimmed then wait til new growth starts before doing anything. Bc she needs time to heal. But def LST its easy and will add a lot of colas to your lady

I would tie her at a 90 degree angle so she is bent and side branches start to form. But you just fimmed it so i would wait to she how she heals. Then tie her down just dont bend so much you brake anything only enough to expose side branches. Google LST and you'll see what i am talking about
59cc55a809cb29b4f0d2a89c15a7d217.jpg

Mammoth is a necessity for my hydro nutes, it is expensive. But worth, every penny. Helps build vigorous grow of stems thickness and helps bud intensity, i use .6 ml per gallon during veg and 1.5 ml during flower.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom