First Grow Part 1 - Setup

Tin foil can also burn your plants because it can focus the light too intensely on certain areas. Id go with the space blankets over tin foil if I were to choose between the two. And so far the lights have been working very well for me. The TopLed 300w reflector was $180 and i think the 135w lighthouse hydro blackstar was $165 or around there I dont remember exactly. And yeah both companies make smaller lights that you can use for just one plant. I wouldn't try to get a really cheap light from some unknown company though. Youll end up with a piece of crap and just end up spending more money in the long run because you had to buy a better one.

The cheapest LED from a trusted source I could find was over $200, so either one of those would be cheaper than what I found, thank you! I'm going to check out the lighthouse website.

I might be able to get this before my current grow is finished! The problem is a girl my room mate used to know ran away from her group home or something, and they've been asking about her.
EDIT: I learned that yes, that girl did run away from her group home but they've found her and returned her. I'm still going to wait to post pics, still a bit paranoid about it.

Alright, I'll find a way to deal with the heat and put it in. My vaporizer is being delivered later today, I'm so excited!! I hope it gets here before 4:20.

It arrived, but it was brought to the front door, so i have to pick it up at shoppers tomorrow after 1:00pm. I got to try oil for the first time though. Still high 7 hours later.

Holy shit that oil was good. I still feel high. I got my vaporizer, hits pretty hard. I like it. plants leaves are getting pretty big. might post pictures soon, I'll see if the police are still hanging around my neighborhood and decide from there

LED came today. I put it up with the CFLs. I was wondering if I should take the CFLs down and just have the LED, Remove the splitter and just have 1 CFL with the LED, or leave both the LED and all the CFLs up?

Heat is a little bit of an issue now that It's started warming up for the summer, so I'm going to remove the splitter and just leave 1 light. If I remember, I'll have a few Pictures of the plants grow-progress tomorrow. Don't know what I'm going to do with the other Grow lights now, the HPS and MH ones.

Are Nutrients vital or can I skip them this grow and use them next grow?
Also found a buyer for my light. says he'll pay $35. I'm going to keep looking, maybe try kijiji or amazon or something.

-Got some, Miracle grow water stuff 24-8-16 Going to dilute it to 1/2th strength and see from there. hope it works. Does that seem good enough to anyone?

Sorry man I haven't check your grow in awhile. Nice light! That light will work great for veg and even better for flower, I'm using the same light just the bigger version. And the extra light from the cfls will be good for the plant unless it gets too hot, and also as long as they are close enough to your plant. Cfls aren't very effective unless they're close to the plant. What type of soil are you using again? Depending on your soil you'll need to supplement Nutes more or less but overall you'll definitely need nutes at some point. I've read somewhere that someone did grow a plant with miracle grow nutes, but it absolutely is NOT a good choice for cannabis. Even if your plant survives while your using it I don't think you'd be real happy with the outcome. I'm not an expert though. There are lots of nutes that are geared more towards cannabis. I'd do a little research on good nutes. I know some sponsors on this site have some good options too.

Back
Top Bottom