First & Second Grow - Let's Flower Together

BB MBD

Hi everyone! My very first post here. I'm 43yo male with several non life threatening alignments and vaping makes life much easier. So I figured let me see if I can micro grow my own. Please excuse my english. It's not my native language and I never learned it in a class.

image4747.jpeg

Strains: Purple Kush and Haze Xtreme.
My very first grow started in a closet with two 6100K 250w CFLs. After 2-3 weeks transferred both plants to 5gal pots filled with FF light warrior.
It was an example of unprepared and low educated grow. My plants were suffering from overwatering, nute burns, Cal-mag deficiencies. I corrected I believe most problems and they survived. Right now they are about 2 months old and very small but healthy looking. I trimmed bottom leaves and topped both and new leaves are growing like crazy.

Along the way I got some equipment.
Milliard grow tent 36x20x63
300W LED light.
2x6" inline fans
Carbon filters.

I had little hope of reviving my first grow so I started second - 4 purple Kush plants. Germinated in peat moss pucks and transferred to small cups filled with 70% ocean floor and 30% organic perlite. They look happy so far.
I plan to keep em in cups for another 3 weeks and transfer to 2gal pots. Give em 1 week to recover and switch to 12/12 for both grows.

I'm going to run a side by side experiment on these 4 purple Kush plants. 2 plants are going to grow in same 70/30 mix of ocean floor/perlite with addition of silica blast, bio bizz veg/flower line and calmag.
Another 2 plants are in Michigan Made Mix soil which is "just add water" soil.

Water used is tap water with ph adjusted to 6.3-6.5.

Hope for a little micro grow heaven.

In plans to get smaller tent for vegging and run 2-3 plants at the time non stop.

Hi again. First 10 days were uneventful but without bad surprises.
Some change of plans along the way.
Due to space issues I decided to invest into smaller vegging room for 4 new plants. Also got some comfort goodies.
So here is new home
Milliard tent 30x18x36. Can fit 4 two gallons pots.
P150 150w LED light.
Two 6" fans pumping air in and out. 6" carbon filter attached to intake.
Installed digital temperature controller. Now my temp stays steady in 78F-79F.

Plants responded great to all relocation and repotting and they seems happy and healthy.
I was only watering them with ph water. No feeding yet.
Two in front are growing in 3M soil and two at the back are in ocean forest.
image5248.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I've been told that I can not mention my led lamp manufacturer on this board so there is no point of discussing my grow here. You can close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom