My First Grow!

It looks like a little bit of tip burn to me, also the dark green leaves are showing that Nitrogen is a little high.

If it does not progress I would not worry about it, they're going to be getting big soon :)

GreenFingers

Yeah that's what I was thinking that it should start growing faster now since more leaves and the nitrogen should be more spread out

You should be ok with the 2 cfl's for now anyways.. but your def gonna want to invest in either some more cfl's at least or and hid or led light sooner or later.. Good luck and i hope all goes well for you!

I've seen some successful CFL grow journals on here actually with 2 65 watts just like I have if I remember correctly it was bubba kush and he had a 52 gram yield and actually here's in the link 130 Watt CFL Grow - DIY Small Space - BK

Hey man, good start. I wasa cfl grower for years and years. U can get good results. All about maintance and daily attention. Ill deff check in, and help whenever. I can. Ive done alot of home built if itsbudget design your after. Keep it up man!

Not that big maybe 2 by 5 ? haha and just money don't want to spend that much and just want it for personal use you know ? I might end up transferring it to outside if it gets big enough

Hey man, good start. I wasa cfl grower for years and years. U can get good results. All about maintance and daily attention. Ill deff check in, and help whenever. I can. Ive done alot of home built if itsbudget design your after. Keep it up man!

Yeah I do construction also so I'm working on making a box to keep it all contained and yeah it's all cause of budget do you still grow with cfls ?

What's your opinion on what I should do just let the plant progress and hope it doesn't spread or flush it out ?

Flushing won't really work with fresh soil it takes a few weeks of watering with a plant in it before you even need to add nutes.

Flushing is more effective after the soil has already been depleted and nutreients are being added, its easier to wash them away.

It is usually advisable to start initially in a seedling compost and pot up to a standard one.

Just keep an eye on her for now :)

GreenFingers

Flushing won't really work with fresh soil it takes a few weeks of watering with a plant in it before you even need to add nutes.

Flushing is more effective after the soil has already been depleted and nutreients are being added, its easier to wash them away.

It is usually advisable to start initially in a seedling compost and pot up to a standard one.

Just keep an eye on her for now :)

GreenFingers
Oh okay yeah cause I read that ocean forest was the best and also I had a bag seed of some sour that I grew in ocean forest and that came out nicely actually it's still budding but I left that at a friends house but yeah it had no burns or nothing maybe just this batch is "hotter" and I haven't added nutes or nothing either and when do you guys recommend I start with nutes and what kind of nutes lol sorry Ima newbie

Also other than that little bit of nute burn it is looking wonderful my 3rd set of leaves has 4 fingers ! So yeah can't wait for the 5th set of leaves to see this explosive growth after

So they are still growing and the brown spots arnt progressing that much and my 4th fan leaf has 7 fingers so everything is looking good here are some pics also some pistils started growing and I did some research and they said its common for these to show up on auto flowers also now that I compare this pic from the last one its looking a lot bushier haha I hope vertical growth will come soon
image_zps3ebzhris.JPEG
image_zpsc8hxry7h.JPEG
image_zpsiun7xi0q.JPEG

Hey y'all I know it's been awhile but it's been flowering for awhile now it's looking pretty beautiful for my first grow isn't that big maybe a 1 foot and half but the middle cola is looking like it might come out like a quarter then I got some bud sites on the side but I also have leafs drying out and not waxy looking I will upload pictures and would love to know your guys opinion also I'm using grow big and tiger bloom from ocean forest 1 a week in 2 liter feeds and just started doing 1 regular 1 liter feeding

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom