First Grow Part 1 - Setup

I'm going to leave a message once in a while just to let everyone know I haven't been caught. If I don't post the message SAFE:DATE for a while I've probably been arrested. (DATE will be the actual date, not the word date)
So SAFE:27/05/2014 @ 11:31 AM

SAFE:06/06/2014 @ 9:05 PM and I'll be posting plant update soon. Problems are almost gone, plant will be back and in flower, because I'm going to move and the only thing stopping me is finishing the plant, Which I understand will take a minimum 2 months to flower, I'll harvest when 70%-80% of the hairs darken. For Nutes what should I use for Flowering Numberwise? Ex. My current fertilizer is 24-8-16. Also someone said egg shells and Epsom salt. In 1 liter of water how much Epson salt and eggshells should I use if I choose to use that method?

I don't know whether to keep growing or start flowering. Anyone have the answer? The plant is about a foot, maybe more, out of the bucket I use as a pot. If we keep it too much longer it will be found, too many people know about it and one of my neighbors is training to be a cop so If he sees me move it inside tonight I'm screwed. I know that my neighbor above me is okay with it because my roommate told him last night while we were having a camp fire and he got way too high.

Update:
IMG_20140608_133230.jpg
IMG_20140608_133250.jpg
Should I cut this part lower?
It's really wet because it was dieing of dehydration. Does anyone know how I could get rooting uh..stuff for clones without it being traced or reported? Just think it might be suspicious if an teenager is buying the rooting stuff, and the area I live cops have be increasing activity throughout the town, busting people for the smallest things (Non-drug& Drug Related)

I'm going to keep Vegging for a week(Until next Monday) and maybe longer depending how tall the plant is. Right now, From the soil to the top of the plant is just over 1 foot, a few more inches and it'll be the max height we wanted to grow to. Plus this gives me time to buy Epsom salts and more soil, we lost quite a bit of soil when we hid it. Before I leave later today can anyone tell me if I need anything other than the Epsom salts for nutrients?

I've started changing the light Schedule slowly, I've added a hour of dark, going to continue this to see if slowly changing the plant works, I'm hoping this will cause less stress on the plant, as it's been through enough. Also, I accidentally broke a stem trying to tie it, Well, more crushed it but it popped back up into place and grew more than the other branch did overnight. What happened? Also, during research I've come across several articles that say you can harvest more than once. The methods seem to be leaving it alone and continuing flowering, or sticking it back into Veg and let it grow a bit and put it back into flowering. I wouldn't of mentioned it, but I've come across enough articles that I thought I'd ask here, Is this possible? If so what is the right method?

Also though I'd mention the next strain I will grow (After moving) is White Widow feminized, I might find a different strain though, If I can find a cheap Auto-Flowering strain

I'm going to get white widow auto-flower. The reduced grow time would really help.

P.S. Maybe not, if the seeds aren't feminized. Waiting for reply.

IMG_20140616_102153.jpg
IMG_20140612_171534.jpg

I made a small OCB out of a 1 gallon container and a usb fan. Also a more recent pic of the plant. I ended up ordering those Auto-flowering seeds from the link I previously posted.They are feminized. 4-25 days to arrive though. They hide them pretty well, they send a PDF to tell you how to find the seeds when you order, the credit card shows a small electronic device from a actual company in Amsterdam, where the seeds come from. The site says 56 days to finish growing. I might grow one before I move, since they take suck a short time, then again maybe not. I'm moving in November, but I'm still waiting for repairs for the pipe that broke. the guy had to order a new tool for whatever he needs to do and I don't know how long it will take to come in. As soon as repairs are done I can keep most people out of my apartment.
P.S. I forgot to ask, Can anyone give me advice on growing auto-flowering seeds? I'm going to do as much research as I can to get the best product I can so any tricks, tips, or advice would be great. In case there's any confusion, when I say tricks and tips I mean like changing the light at a certain point even if I don't need to for better buds or something else. (*Note: The changing lights thing was an example, if it really works I'd like to know the hours and when to start) Also, when do I start counting time? when I germinate? when I stick it in soil? when it sprouts? The site says the flowering period is 56 days (Average) Is this how long it takes to fully grow and flower or is flowering period 56 days mean 56 days from when it starts flowering?

I received my Feminized Auto-Flowering white widow seeds today. Started Germinating one. I'll make another journal for that one. It will be almost completely under LED light (Except for germination & I'm going to start with CFL's for the first few days) and I'll probably have the lights on a 20/4 schedule (20on/4off). I'll probably start another seed this time next month Ect so I have a continual harvest for 10 Months (only got 10 seeds)
Forgot to say, It'll be under 100w LED lights and is a personal grow.

The plant Hermed, Pinched all the pollen sacks off carefully so they wouldn't break and had to cut some steams off, Also cut off all but the top budsites. Might have to give it more time now so it can heal.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom