First grow, please help

Bigdaddy69

Hey guys bigdaddy here,
I am currently growing couple of Pineapple Kush Autos as my first grow and they are about 30days old.
Past few days I started to notice these whitening of the tips.
Should I be worried? Anybody know what may be causing the issue here?
Looking forward to your feedbacks here

Also if you want to pull up a chair and follow the journey on my grow journal, just click Here!
Thanks all

I have had albinos. Is it only one of your plants? It can look like that. Is it otherwise fine and has white sections?

Naw I see now it is both.

Maybe bad seed stock but you know where you got em from.

Actually...I say flush those.

So...sorry I had to get back this.

There are 3 things that are common to cause that. The light bleaching doesn't ussually look like that or come out that way.

Albinos are ussually much less impactful. Much smaller sections on fewer leaves. Albinos are sections where chlorophyll is not being produced. Statistically you wouldn't have 2 different seeds unless...it is unproven seed stalk.

You can get shit genetics especially in femd autos. It isn't nearly as simple to make them as one might expect.

Or there could be something you are doing wrong which...honestly you would have to have made a really blank empty soil with zippo micro in gradients AND fed it horrific garbage to cause that.

You may have caused it via lockout.

The only solution for that really is a flush.

So like...check yet lights, flush em. If they just keep going and have white spots...it wont be a big deal. They may not be the easiest to grow. They may have shit genetics.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom