First grow success

Blue dream was one of the three first strains I grew. Your stuff looks way better than what mine was. Not to be a Debbie downer but 2.6oz off a plant 5 feet tall and 3.5 feet wide? That just doesn't seem right. I feel like you should have gotten plenty more.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420

It was my first grow. Didn't know about trimming and super cropping. We had a lot of popcorn that we just threw in with the sugar leaf for dry ice hash. Im guessing the residual was about 2 to 3 ounces. We pulled out 9 grams or so. The next harvest is at the end of February and should yield much more. Doing Lst this time around. Unknown strain.

Sent from my LG-V410 using 420

Great job! Those are some super looking buds!
Thank you! The transformer girl I have is now gone. She turned hermie. It was a temperature problem. Live and learn. I now have two other big girls in flower . in for 3 weeks so far and they look outstanding. Ill post progress ASAP. With the holidays, its super busy here.

Peace

Sent from my LG-V410 using 420

Nice job Pontiacman 2.5 Oz is not bad for a first timer I think I yielded like 9 grams off my first plants lol. I made so many mistakes but hey it's all part of the learning process. Been doing it for 3 years now and I'm on my 5th grow I have 6 plants and on 63 Days of flower im estimating about 6 - 8 Ozs

Back
Top Bottom