First grow

rmcs3965

420 Member
I live in lat 50 . i have 3 plants indoor Feb 12 , outdoor into the ground on June 1st , each plant now 2.10 m and growing , ONE of hem is going Lime green and the leaves droopy compared to other two , its not over water its not nitrogen deficient , if it was would not all three be the same ? some leaves yellow and curling then fall off . still no sign of flower . is my plant gonna die

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 11.44.43.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 11.44.43.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
I live in lat 50 . i have 3 plants indoor Feb 12 , outdoor into the ground on June 1st , each plant now 2.10 m and growing , ONE of hem is going Lime green and the leaves droopy compared to other two , its not over water its not nitrogen deficient , if it was would not all three be the same ? some leaves yellow and curling then fall off . still no sign of flower . is my plant gonna die
The plants have there own individual needs just because your other ones are doing sweet doesnt mean that this one is getting all it needs. What you feeding them is it just in soil?

The plants have there own individual needs just because your other ones are doing sweet doesnt mean that this one is getting all it needs. What you feeding them is it just in soil?
At first look it seems like a N deficiency maybe try making up a seperate batch on nutes for the lime green plant with slightly more N

I am lat 44 and usually people here need to be done by Oct 1 with the weather. Which means at lat 50 you need to be done sooner, so if she isn't flowering yet (sativa looking, which takes weeks longer) you are in a pinch. No such thing as a wasted grow as they all teach us lessons, so maybe next year look at some early finishing plants (@SeedsMan has a special search category for that). Also, no need to start plants in Feb and transplant them June 1 unless you want giants....I did a March start (in a GH) and they got too big to manage...this year I started May 1 and they are exactly the size I wanted (big, but manageable).
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom