First grow

rmcs3965

420 Member
Hi all , i have my first plants , they have been outside since June 1 and are 2.10 meter high ( early skunk ) lat 50. ONLY ONE plant seems to have an issue , the leaves turning LIME green , and the leaves drooping , all plants have been treated the same is this a problem ? some yellow leaves , but hard to pull off , ! and when will i see any flower.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 11.45.38.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 11.45.38.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Seems you have duplicate threads...this is from you other:

I am lat 44 and usually people here need to be done by Oct 1 with the weather. Which means at lat 50 you need to be done sooner, so if she isn't flowering yet (sativa looking, which takes weeks longer) you are in a pinch. No such thing as a wasted grow as they all teach us lessons, so maybe next year look at some early finishing plants (@SeedsMan has a special search category for that). Also, no need to start plants in Feb and transplant them June 1 unless you want giants....I did a March start (in a GH) and they got too big to manage...this year I started May 1 and they are exactly the size I wanted (big, but manageable).
:goodluck:

Not much ,am using tomatoe plant food and have bio flower at the ready
They are hungry. I can't comment on the "tomato nutes" but try to pickup some basic nutes and feed accordingly. Should fix her right up.
Welcome to 420 magazine by the way.

Tomato nute's work if that what you have at the time.

Some of the cheaper nute's are the Fox Farm trio. I use these and they seem to work well for me. You can pick them up at eBay cheaper than Amazon. About $26.00 bucks to your door.
Or you can try Nute's of the Gods, they'll send you and sample pack for free, all you have to do is pay the shipping.
I have both, but haven't tried the second on because I didn't have a great pH pen until a few days ago. It's all about strick pH if you use NOTG nute's.
Fox Farm are more for the begginer and are more tolerate if your pH is off a tiny bit.
It cost me$38.00 bucks for shipping for NOTG, because they send you so much free stuff. Good luck. :green_heart:

Whoops, it's nectar of the Gods, not nute's of the Gods, sorry about that. My bad.

Attachments

• sample-kit.jpg
    sample-kit.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 18
Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom