First grow

PS always water daily ,I do 3 waters a day at the moment I have 2 plants and going through 5ltrs per plant per day.

Yes, at this stage, the plant only needs water for the first 10 days or so,
You can start feeding nutes at 1/4 strength after that
Okay so today I mixed up some nutes the instructions says half strength is 2.5 part a
Yes, at this stage, the plant only needs water for the first 10 days or so,
You can start feeding nutes at 1/4 strength after that
Okay so I ended up mixing up some nutes today and feeding the seedling the instructions for half strength were 2.5 ml of part a and 2.5 ml part b per litre so I used two litres of water and just over 1ml of part a and b it’s cal mag buffered to for growing in coco just thought with all this info it wouldn’t hurt since that is less than a quarter strength I ph,d it at around 6.8 - 7 someone as you can prob see a couple comments down recommends me to have the ph around 5.8 would 7 still be alright? Sorry if some questions sound dumb just know how delicate seedlings are and don’t want to kill them

No!
PH is way too high
It needs to be between 5.7 and 6.0
:straightface: Okay thank you so do you think I would of done some damage to my seedlings feeding it with a ph of 7 and does even normal water need to be between 5.7 and 6 ?? I went to Bunnings today to get some ph down but they were fresh out I’m gonna order some but I hope I don’t kill my plants in the meantime

C904E48F-7EF5-44EF-B842-B47FCF88E09D.jpeg

Okay so here is a pic at 12 days I still feel like it’s fairly small and the two first leaves are still very dry and crisp I’m thinking that was from the ph issue I had what do you guys think

Back
Top Bottom