First Time

image10170.jpg

That's the one I think might hav mag def or is that ok u can see the leaf curling up a little bit

What i done is mixed up the nutes and water in 5L bottles and just used a pint glass,start with like two pints each,but give them chance to soak it up,say for instance add one pint of water leave soak for 5 before adding the second,you should water untill you get run off,they say as a rule of thumb 25%,but i was just watering untill i got a cup full of run off. Learn the weight of the pot when it's wet and then when it's dry you will know when to water when the pot gets lighter

Have you got a nute schedule ? What nutes you using ?

I am using biobizz I gt the grow bloom an top max an haven as well all biobizz but there chart is abit weird lol so not really sure lol it says to use at first 2ml a li so was going to use 2ml to 8lts of water an add the haven as well an say giv them like 800ml each but will do what u say an do it in 2 goes at 400 ml each then after a week up the does 4ml to 8lts of water what u think an do u think I should get some cal/mag or is there anything else u would add to the mix lol let me knw mate

Back
Top Bottom