The most important time before high time GROWING!!!

I'm fairly new to the farming, and have a lot of questions but first I have a flower that's about a week old. Its very green and healthy. I started it outside ad only used rain to water and its been working very well. I feel like it time for ferts. I moved to a 12inch pot I am wondering how to start with fish ferts 5-1-1 and I also have Burpee all natural 0-15-11 which is 15% phosphate and 11% potassium. Please give me positive and great feed back and accurate as :tokin::tokin:possible. Thanks... :tokin:

i dont know about burpee but ive used fish ferts since i started my grow and it never hurt my plant! it made the growth go crazy and i loved using it and probably always will. it smells horrible but the plants seem to love it. i used the amount described for outdoor container plants and fed with that about 2 - 3 times a week. really helps with the growth!:goodluck:

The soil is still moist from the rain about two days ago. I want to start now but don't want to over water since it just fed. Should I mix the fish fert and burpee 1/4 tsp each in a gallon of water? Or two gallons? I've also just bought grandmas molasses. I've been readingand taking down different opinions on what and when to use each subtance. What's your input on those?

im sure when using multiple nutrients the amount you would use of each probably drops a little but i used 2 tablespoons of fish ferts per gallon of water about 3 times a week and that was all i used, my plant is in flower now and is doing awesome. i no longer give it the fish ferts and have started using a few diffderent fox farms products for the flowering stage. but the total growth from before the fish ferts to after using the fish ferts was crazy it probably grew about 8-10 inches in the first week!

it would depend on the size of your pot, but if your dirt is dry then water, and if you only water a few times a week the amount i used might be smaller. my plant is outside with 95plus temps so i water more often. i guess what i mean is that the fish ferts wont hurt your plant you just need to watch how it reacts to it to know if its to much or to little. ve had a few times where i did not have a chance to water or feed for a few days and raised the amount of the fish ferts and it was ok.

the fish fert is good stuff for veg. If outdoors in the northern hemisphere then you will at most get 2 more weeks of veg. Most everything is starting to flower now though.

But use the fish fert for veg andd then when its flower time use the burpee along with a TINY amount of the fish fert. Then halfway through the flowering (at about 4 weeks of flowering) just use the burpee and no more fish ferts.

I also recommend you get seaweed/kelp or get some azomite. Both are great sources of minerals that the plant wants.

im sure when using multiple nutrients the amount you would use of each probably drops a little but i used 2 tablespoons of fish ferts per gallon of water about 3 times a week and that was all i used, my plant is in flower now and is doing awesome. i no longer give it the fish ferts and have started using a few diffderent fox farms products for the flowering stage. but the total growth from before the fish ferts to after using the fish ferts was crazy it probably grew about 8-10 inches in the first week!

Yeah fish fert is some good stuff. Stinky stuff but good.

Today I'm starting it on th fish ferts. I usually have it outside but I've been bringing it indoors because the weather changes is dramatic at night but I sit outside every morning for the crisp air. Changing the atmosphere around the plant is tha bad? Or should I leave it under 18/6 lighting? I have CFL lights does that slow down the plants growth at all? It seems as if it slowed down since I started using lights vs outdoor/natural. Ill give pictures soon so opinions can b more accurate

Back
Top Bottom