First Growing

wondering when to use the bloom now or in a few weeks??...,please help

Well the bloom product I see in the image is from Dyna Gro and it is meant for when the plant is in flower.

BLOOM™ 3-12-6 is specifically formulated to be used during the flowering stage. Begin using BLOOM before your plants decide to shift into the flowering phase.

• A lower level of nitrogen will help reduce stem elongation and invigorate cola zones (budding area) to promote dense, vibrant flowering buds.
  • High levels of phosphorus and potassium push production of resinous, potent and sticky flowers.
  • When applied, the plant nutrients in BLOOM are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access all the minerals they need for optimum production.
  • Ample levels of calcium, no need to supplement with a Cal-Mag product.
  • Use with either complete base nutrient Foliage-Pro® or GROW™ to regulate nitrogen levels for best quality and quantity.
  • Excellent for all indica, hybrid, and sativa strains.
  • Maximum, dense healthy bud growth!

Application Rates for Cannabis
  • Hydroponics: Mix 2 – 3 tsp. per gal. of water for recirculating systems or 1 – 2 tsp. per gal. for non-recirculating systems depending upon growing conditions.
  • Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
  • Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
  • Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
  • For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.

Here's a link to their feeding calculator but I wouldn't start higher than half dose at the beginning.

Hi my fellow stoners a lil update on Bertha ( yes I have a name for her) just reach our on month mark and I notice either the light burned the leave a bit or it was the insects but I’m kinda clueless on how I should maintain against those unworthy creatures lol please help!!... Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 27
When the tips of leaves burn it’s usually nutrient burn but I only see one tip with burn. What kind of lights are you using hps, led, cfl, cas & what’s the actual wattage draw at the wall outlet? How far from lights to top of plants?

Ah I do see damaged leaves in the other picture. There are several sprays BT bacillus thuringiensis, Safers Soap, peppermint based insecticide soaps. Are the plants indoors, outdoors or do they get moved between both? Do you see any critters on the plants or flying nearby? Have you checked underside of leaves with loupe or microscope?

Back
Top Bottom