First Harvest

chubb1962

Hi Folks, just took some pics of my trichomes on my Amnesia Haze. Not sure what the status of my trichomes are? To harvest or wait further? Think i need a stronger magnify glass. Appreciate any feedback

Attachments

• thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 112
  • thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 106
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 106
  • thumbnail_image3.jpg
    thumbnail_image3.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 101
Hey Chub, hard to see the trichs or distinguish colors but the pistils look white and standing straight up. Id give it a bit but monitor closely and yeah try and get a jeweler's loupe or zoom in closely with your phone even, if you can keep a steady hand. Im fairly new to growing also but thats my guess. If this is your first grow one bit of advice i can give as i learnt the hard way on my recent and second grow is dont jar too early. Wait till those buds feel crisp but not overly dry. I molded some of my recent harvest from jarring too soon.

Hi Folks, just took some pics of my trichomes on my Amnesia Haze. Not sure what the status of my trichomes are? To harvest or wait further? Think i need a stronger magnify glass. Appreciate any feedback
Try using flash. HPS is hiding color. 20% to 30% of trichomes should be red/orange. Try also taking pictures just before light comes on or just after they turn off but flash works for me. Found these on eBay for $5 bucks. Universal camera lens attachment Small one is macro lens.

Attachments

• 15726910748484769640995701887172.jpg
    15726910748484769640995701887172.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 89
It looks like your close-up is good. Problem is the grow light is throwing off a different color so everything looks a yellowish-orange. Try taking the photos in regular white room light. It might mean turning off the grow light for a couple of minutes and just using whatever light you have on while working around in the room.

Back
Top Bottom