First indoor Ambrosia grow

are you using a 1000w?

Thanks for the comments and the reps. I was surprised with how little stretch there was. I'm running two 400hps only one coolltube that's easily twice as close to the plants. No screen just 14 plants topped at about 8"- 10" and the lights as close as possible at all times. I counted well over 60tops I'm hopping for a minimum of 10oz. What would be your guess?

Thanks for checking out the grow...

nice grow man how did it smoke

Smokes good, once i figured out a good flush is mandatory! A nice slow dry with a long cure makes the world of difference. Very sweet fruity smell, first you get the uppity head high then the body kicks in. This is a great strain for first grows, so easy to grow, and finishes fast, while being rock hard, even the popcorn is nice.
:peace:

wow looking good man keep it up that by the way on my first grow it turned out really good it smoked great got ur a little high then it hits u and ur are fucked after that

looking great.

those bud look so damn good

Thanks Bro!:peace:

39651.jpg

ROCKS!

Hey Greenhouse,
Nice grows brother!
I have an opportunity to get some Ambrosia seeds locally.
Did a search and found your grows.
That stuff looks so dense!

thanks, really enjoyed looking through!
:thumb:

Lovely plants, could I bother with some of the recipes for the soil you are using I'm new to this and want to give my babies the best when they are ready, keep on growing with the best of luck

Back
Top Bottom