First Legit Grow!

Day 17? I wouldn't cut out the grow. But you could lower it a bit and up the tiger a little

But I think your problem is probably more ph related than anything
I'm hoping my adjuster will be here by Saturday so hopefully it wont get too out of hand before then. Its just changed colors in the last 12 hours so ive realized, when something happens, it happens quick!

Some of that leaf claw and twist could have been the early signs, but it's tough to diagnose an issue from pictures.

Pictures often don't show up as well as in person, and not knowing the plants complete history makes it tough as well.

Plenty of issues can look very similar and you have to make an educated guess most of the time based on what you know about that plant. Very rarely is it just cut and dry symptoms from a picture

Also. Maybe consider searching a few things you can use to bring ph down in the meantime. I have always used ph adjusters but I have heard people using everything from vinegar/lemon juice, to battery acid.

Also. Maybe consider searching a few things you can use to bring ph down in the meantime. I have always used ph adjusters but I have heard people using everything from vinegar/lemon juice, to battery acid.
I was actually considering going and getting a case of deer park water to hold me over. It is phd right at 6.3 so after nutes it should be between 6.0 and 6.2

Heres today's update guys. Nothing interesting or really worth nothing. Just 2 pretty girls :D

Attachments

• Snapchat-1215854134.jpg
    Snapchat-1215854134.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Snapchat-216421148.jpg
    Snapchat-216421148.jpg
    609 KB · Views: 33
  • Snapchat-2121082095.jpg
    Snapchat-2121082095.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom