First major grow operation continued

1lovePLUR

First major grow operation and i could use some tips

so i put some more lights up there and i have my ac unit here 2. despite all the advice i decided to go ahead with a good amount of plants (53 exactly:cheesygrinsmiley:). i planted them yesterday in soil after germination and today theyre lookin good, some even already got the saw type leaves out.. but my question is should i put a heater on them because at the moment its pretty cold up there and are cold temps gonna stunt the growth a lot?

1201.jpg

2179.jpg

3170.jpg

4104.jpg

584.jpg

664.jpg

754.jpg

sorry not the best quality

:ganjamon:I'd plan on moving those plants to a bigger pot than thiose cups, i use dixi cups with hyrdo and cut holes to achieve bigger roots. The plnat will only be as big and as good as its roots system is allowed to expand, i'd plan on moving all of them to bigger pots once they reach 6-7 inches, just gently cut the sides of the cup witha razor tyring to avoid roots, and transfer to a bigger pot. Also make sure as you move the floro up that once the seedlings have reached a height where they are over the rim of the cup put a fan on medium directly on the plants to stimulate strong stem growth which will also keep yours plants from becming to skinny and becoming top heavy and collapsing. and i'd invest in atleast a 200watt lamp or possibly bigger 400-1000 is what you would really need for this amount of plants, and because it looks like your only using one light? maybe consider inveting in a tack light system to effectively sun bathe all of the plants equally. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom