First outdoor

Thanks man, im trying to do best as i can with this plants,next year i will grow some big names... i never spreyed the plant but she smelling very strong and fruity, pic with flash

Attachments

• F70B5FFF-5B68-4D62-B073-9057011FF957.jpeg
    F70B5FFF-5B68-4D62-B073-9057011FF957.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 48
The holes on the leaves under was from one little f***k bustard he eat this in one night like 2week ago i remove him .

Attachments

• 8BD992A9-9A89-4EAE-A6BE-452C16A990A5.jpeg
    8BD992A9-9A89-4EAE-A6BE-452C16A990A5.jpeg
    665 KB · Views: 55
What do u think if i cut away big leaves will that helps to get bigger buds ? I just read this if i remove big fan leaves than plant will put more energy to grow buds ? Is that works ?

But idk which one to cut first, big ones on top or under for start, i have in mind to cut away 2-3 big leaves under.
The man i watch her journal he removed all big leaves in 3week of flower and put like this to the end plant like my very small one.
Afterall is that smart to do that early ?

Think this plant is better shaped to let it run 1 dominant apical cola. I don’t thinks it’s gonna have a lot of side branching or other bud sites. But I can’t see the plant and you can. You have good instincts but quite often with plants less equals more. Not less leaves = more bud but less monkeying with the plant equals better results.

Leaves are solar panels and the engine that fuels the plant but also nutrient storage. I’m on board with both the defoliation camp and also the non defoliation camp because each has its purpose.

Not a great answer but balance all that against your intuition and experience. The best secret tip is realizing there are no secrets tips. Plant grow at plant speed not human speed. Time & patience!

Hello :)
I found the first 1. blade leaf on my plant so something going on here.
I just wanna ask if she can start flowering now with only one blade leaf or she need to come back to normal veg stage and leaves than she can start flowering again ?
And why stems turning to brown/red color ?
I am watering now with veg nuts.
Day 89. from seed.

Attachments

• 4EB9D96F-396D-40D1-87DA-C27D183D3627.jpeg
    4EB9D96F-396D-40D1-87DA-C27D183D3627.jpeg
    615.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 8B189789-4C8C-40F8-AD75-D79EE378709F.jpeg
    8B189789-4C8C-40F8-AD75-D79EE378709F.jpeg
    647.9 KB · Views: 38
  • E556467B-8917-44AC-B93D-85D302BD19DF.jpeg
    E556467B-8917-44AC-B93D-85D302BD19DF.jpeg
    585.2 KB · Views: 38
Yes this is her saying reveg is working. No, she will not flower up on her on, that’s triggered by 12 hours of darkness every day, it takes about 3 weeks to fully switch over to flower mode & for the buds to set. Some growers use light deprivation or a blackout tent if you will - to start flower. It’s probably a good idea to let her continue to veg for a while but you know what your goals & timeline are.

She will bush up now reveg has earned her title of monster-cropped. The uppers will fill out bushy with single leaf blades, then slowly 3 blades, then finally 5 blades will pop. The monster cropped plant doesn’t usually grow super tall but gets woody limbs & thick bushy tops.

Depends on your goals - if outdoors she will container to veg until the hours of dark reach or exceed 12 hours,

Hey Green, I know you had special circumstances & had to move some plants recently due to problems with neighbor.... If possible tie this one down LST and don’t move her, if you do have to move her wait & let it stabilize first if you can.

This plant will stay here to the end in the ground, i will keep doing a LST...
She needs to end in around 12-14 weeks from now to end according to last year weather..
If she will not start flowering in 3weeks max 4 i will start to covering her with tent to the naturally 12-13h of dark on the day.
Others girls looks ok but no new leaves for now.

What do you think if she go normally in to flower without problems like be hermies or something , will this revegg hurts my yield i mean kill the quality on the end ?
or this revegg can make bigger yield, i read a lot about revegging but everyones doing that after harvest no one in the early flower by accident like me...

This plant will stay here to the end in the ground, i will keep doing a LST...
She needs to end in around 12-14 weeks from now to end according to last year weather..
If she will not start flowering in 3weeks max 4 i will start to covering her with tent to the naturally 12-13h of dark on the day.
Others girls looks ok but no new leaves for now.
If I remember correctly you're in southern Ontario? If so plants naturally go into flower around the beginning of August around here, and most finish around the beginning of October, with some going to mid-October. There are strains that go longer, like heavily sativa dominant or pure sativa strains, but judging by your pics that won't be a problem.

After every heavy rain my plant start turning to light green do i need to watering with nuts after the rain stop ?
Now i always waiting to soil dry out and than watering with nuts.

Back
Top Bottom