Sleeping plants

I believe thats a good thing. Lots of good happens at night while the suns down the plant processes what it absorbed during the day. I notice my plants droop in the evening then are perked up in the morning and stay that way all day. I figure they are tired after a long day in the sun. Send pics. Why putting in shed you trying to flower early. Im in Ontario mine are flowering on their own outside.
:yahoo:

Welcome to the community.

Would love to see some pics. You should get a journal going. Link below under Help for new users.

Happy growing

Plants "praising" during the day is awesome mate.
Plants "Praising" at night is even better.
Your chicas are very healthy by the sound of it.
A picture would be helpful though because you never know.
Stress can also cause the leaves to point up so really need the visuals to say for sure which one you've got.
Sounds like the first option but should never make assumptions without evidence :)

I believe thats a good thing. Lots of good happens at night while the suns down the plant processes what it absorbed during the day. I notice my plants droop in the evening then are perked up in the morning and stay that way all day. I figure they are tired after a long day in the sun. Send pics. Why putting in shed you trying to flower early. Im in Ontario mine are flowering on their own outside.
:yahoo:

Attachments

• 20190807_192646.jpg
    20190807_192646.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 74
Hey thanks for reply ..First off my problem was bc the shed was not a dark as needed to be . Light was getting in the soffits and was a enough to make them pop up. And I'm in Ontario as well in a high theft area

*****************************************************************************************************************************************
Plants "praising" during the day is awesome mate.
Plants "Praising" at night is even better.
Your chicas are very healthy by the sound of it.
A picture would be helpful though because you never know.
Stress can also cause the leaves to point up so really need the visuals to say for sure which one you've got.
Sounds like the first option but should never make assumptions without evidence :)
Here you .looks like a helpful site here

Attachments

• 4 of a kind.jpg
    4 of a kind.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 63
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Here you .looks like a helpful site here
Welcome, this is the most helpful site I've ever seen and I checked out a couple before joining this one!

:morenutes:

Green Crack Auto day 78 night vs day :

I have 3 others running. What I realized is that they do sleep at night until mid flowering. Around mid flowering they don't drop anymore like if they are looking constantly for lights. I also have an Amnesia XXL auto further in flowering that behaved the same. I had read another member mentioning this behavior but I can't remember. I couldn't verify the truth about it on the net (didn't find more precise information), but I believe it s not only green crack auto and amnesia XXL auto behavior. It seems understandable to me that when they get strong enough and as their lifetime gets shorter they put all effort to take part of any light at any time

Green Crack Auto day 78 night vs day :

I have 3 others running. What I realized is that they do sleep at night until mid flowering. Around mid flowering they don't drop anymore like if they are looking constantly for lights. I also have an Amnesia XXL auto further in flowering that behaved the same. I had read another member mentioning this behavior but I can't remember. I couldn't verify the truth about it on the net (didn't find more precise information), but I believe it s not only green crack auto and amnesia XXL auto behavior. It seems understandable to me that when they get strong enough and as their lifetime gets shorter they put all effort to take part of any light at any time
Jesus mate what on earth is that light? That things huge!

Back
Top Bottom