FoxFarm 35 days: question & pics

Konghigh

So I'm doing FF ocean with the 3 pack and very little 'open sesame' with 2000k Leds..Question is, I understand why the leaves fold down when sleeping, but around 7 hours inow they start opening up and spreading out fully , even in the dark, are the plants saying I'm awake? And turn the lights on? Thanks all..

Attachments

• 20191126_155644.jpg
    20191126_155644.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20191126_155557.jpg
    20191126_155557.jpg
    957.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191125_103403.jpg
    20191125_103403.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
As you mentioned the plants tend to droop before bedtime and perk up before lights on. You don't want to play with the light schedule. If it's autos leave them at 20/4 and photos you can run at 18/6. If autos, keep the lights on 20/4 or 18/6 through flower. If photos, you need to flip to a 12/12 schedule.
Even though the plant is saying time to wake up, you want to keep the schedule as consistent as possible and let the lights turn on with your timer.
You don't want to be peeking in on them too often with the lights off as some plants can hermie because of light stress.

As you mentioned the plants tend to droop before bedtime and perk up before lights on. You don't want to play with the light schedule. If it's autos leave them at 20/4 and photos you can run at 18/6. If autos, keep the lights on 20/4 or 18/6 through flower. If photos, you need to flip to a 12/12 schedule.
Even though the plant is saying time to wake up, you want to keep the schedule as consistent as possible and let the lights turn on with your timer.
You don't want to be peeking in on them too often with the lights off as some plants can hermie because of light stress.
Thank you..Exactly what I wanted to know...

some people think that this ability to anticipate both the night and the dawn are indicators of sentience... the plant does appear to be aware of its surrounding and able to learn when it changes.

a question though while we got you... and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
You mentioned open sesame and the trio.... so i assume you are talking about the trio of solubles, open sesame, beastie bloomz and cha ching. Are these the only nutrients you are using? These are intended to be supplements and to be used along with the other trio, the main part of the FoxFarm nutrient line, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom.

Back
Top Bottom