I think theres a problem

imfree

im doing my first grow and today i wake up and i notice my leaves are curling up. is this normal?
2012-12-19_08-01-01_61.jpg

Make sure the lights are not too close and its not too hot in there. This can cause curling of leaves, but that looks ffine to me.

this can be a symptom of hot and dry...but its very common for seedlings to have minor reactions to the eviroment, even when its 'perfect'. just make sure you water the soil well, then let it drain very well. when i germ in solo cups, i only water on the day i plant them, my soil just pours out like dry sand the day i transplant, doesnt harm the plants and helps avoid damping off (a bacteria that likes to hover just above damp soil and kills your seeds fast!)

if a person encounters a lot of damping of, sieve some of your soil to a powder and make sure its bone dry, then when you water the seedling, sprinkle this soil powder on top to creat a dry surface...this also help to trick fungus gnats to look for somewhere more moist too =)

anyways, just make sure your not cooking it with your light too ;)

sorry for the ramble, multiple thoughts had a car crash in my head :rofl:

this can be a symptom of hot and dry...but its very common for seedlings to have minor reactions to the eviroment, even when its 'perfect'. just make sure you water the soil well, then let it drain very well. when i germ in solo cups, i only water on the day i plant them, my soil just pours out like dry sand the day i transplant, doesnt harm the plants and helps avoid damping off (a bacteria that likes to hover just above damp soil and kills your seeds fast!)

if a person encounters a lot of damping of, sieve some of your soil to a powder and make sure its bone dry, then when you water the seedling, sprinkle this soil powder on top to creat a dry surface...this also help to trick fungus gnats to look for somewhere more moist too =)

anyways, just make sure your not cooking it with your light too ;)

sorry for the ramble, multiple thoughts had a car crash in my head :rofl:

its all good buddy!! thanks. i moved it about 5in away yesterday and today i feel it looks worse. its starting to droop but still growing.. i dont water to much maybe every other day. with new box the temp gets up there bout 90f thats the only thing that has change since the other box
2012-12-20_10-14-06_944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom