First plant - whats wrong?

cheapestBrain

MyMy plant is in flower has been doing so for four weeks today whats wrong?
IMG_20140204_164518.jpg

Re: First plant.....whats wrong?

They are going to want more info. Nutes, medium, light, ppm, ect. Thats what it normally takes to get answers from those that really know.

Re: First plant.....whats wrong?

this is looking kind of familiar I have to ask are there any bugs in there flying around like gnats

I've seen no bugs.

I'm using CFl lighting total of 580 watts bright and soft mixed. Miracle grow soil. When in veg I used miracle grow food 30-10-10. I don't have a flowering nute yet. Temps from highest to lowest gets to 80-65 with little humitidy

There seems to be a lot of real bad curling of those larger leaves for one day, I would say this has been coming on for a while, may have been subtle and unnoticed at first. If not heat, they look dry and burnt on the edges as well.

Just touched leaf doesn't feel dry.....its not crispy and didn't break off when I slide it thru my pointer and thumb. And that goes for all of it

its the miracle grow soil for def mate. its not right for growing weed. plants look lush in veg then in bloom this starts to happen. its 100% not heat stress or light burn or anything like that. its nute lock out caused by slow release ferts in miracle grow. you cant flush them out, best bet is to repot in weed friendly soil. miracle grow should be avoided in cannabis growing.

When I first began to grow cannabis I used Miracle Gro potting soil with time released nutrients thinking it would help the plants and had nothing but trouble, the time released nutrients either release too many nutrients or not in the correct ratio for cannabis. Now I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add vermiculite and mycorrhizae. I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.horticulturesource.com general hydroponics gh flora series performance pack

its the miracle grow soil for def mate. its not right for growing weed. plants look lush in veg then in bloom this starts to happen. its 100% not heat stress or light burn or anything like that. its nute lock out caused by slow release ferts in miracle grow. you cant flush them out, best bet is to repot in weed friendly soil. miracle grow should be avoided in cannabis growing.

Does that go for the miricle grow nutes also or just the soil?

cheapest ive seen miracle grow nutes and soil work but more people have disasters then dont.The nutes are hot and chemical so they may burn or leave a chem taste but ive seen it work.If you can find better soil or nutes go for that but if you are on a budget and want to buy stuff locally it CAN WORK.

I agree with Cultivator ... I also heard that you can use soil and fertilizer used for tomatos, am I correct? Much cheaper at Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom