First Solo Grow - DWC Kosher Kush

I dont have a clue on the stuff you mentioned but your plants look amazing.
+reps. I heard people using molasses, but im no expert on the subject.

Thanks Bro ! Means a lot to me - I cant believe how fast time has passed since these girls started to kick some ass lol! I still remember the water temp problems and reservoir issues like they only happened yesterday, but everything has been pretty smooth sailing for the last month or so! Lets hope it stays that way :)

You got anything growing at the moment ? I tried looking at your profile for a link but couldnt find anything ;)

Hopeall is well and thanks for the rep ;)

Warning Pic Heavy Update - Hopefully the beginning of what will turn into a XXX bud bonanza ;)
First up we got a few of the bigger colas - cant remember which one specifically but only 1 main cola featured amongst the first 4 pics !
IMGP04911.JPG
IMGP0490.JPG
IMGP04891.JPG

Next up we have some group shots - hopefully next time I will get the entire canopy to be a level height, but Im still extremely happy with how these buds are growing in general !!
IMGP04831.JPG
IMGP0481.JPG

And a whole lot more of random nug shots - showing a varied selection of both bigger and smaller colas !
IMGP0480.JPG
IMGP04791.JPG
IMGP0478.JPG
IMGP04771.JPG
IMGP0476.JPG
IMGP04751.JPG
IMGP0474.JPG
IMGP04731.JPG

I wish I knew how big these nugs would grow ! Every day im anxiously looking at my watch; eager to take a peek at how the girls are veleoping at every step ! Im usually in front of the tent a few minutes before lights on waiting for the moment until the plants begin baskin in the glow of the beautiful HPS light ;) Haha

:Namaste:

(I really must get the hang of this multiquote thing - I can never really get it to work and end up thinking i repleid to people to later find i never wrote back haha !)

Hope your well on the way to setting up your pc grow box dude - and thanks for stopping by :)

AP

Thx mate hmm as you experience grower am could use ur help a bit do you know any strain that finish in 8-9 week whit
not loots smell i got soon 2 closet 60x60x200 cm got light etc but the smell gonna be problem b4 i running out of cash atm and
this must be done soon .

Hey AlphaPrime made it over and im very impressed with your grow. Hydro as well. My airpump is missing so guess the first place I came to look? :laughtwo: REPS!!!!

I see hiker was talking about shooting powder. I use Kool Bloom dry which is typically the same thing as shooting powder. I use at 1/4 strength per gallon starting on the last 3 weeks before harvest. Youll get great results with it in hydro. Hiker is right though its very strong and can kill your crop if used wrong.

I've never used those flavor enhancers. I asked a couple guys about them, and they sort of chuckled. I can't recall anyone having a strong opinion about how much effect they have. I was tempted more than once though. Blueberry flavored Blueberry? Or maybe some banana? :rofl:

I'd like to try some someday, but not until the main production line is running smoothly. :winkyface:

Update Time !

Its been a while since I last provided an update - life has a way of catching up with us at times ?!

Today is day 53 in 12/12 and roughly day 48/49 of Flower - so roughly week 6.8. According to DNA/Reserva Privada the Kosher Kush girls are a 9-10 week strain; my next nute change is on wednesday and if I am lucky I will have exactly enough flowering nutes (Various AN nutes + Shooting powder) to get me through to the end of week 9 and then give a 1 week flush.

Do they look like they will respond well to my schedule lol ? Money is a bit tight at the moment, and if I forced to buy nutes (only need base - still have enough micro + boosters etc to take me over some) it would really make me struggle !

I should also note that I added the SHooting Powder to my res for the first time last week! I only fill my reservoir 55L or so - therefore I diluted the sachet (meant for 100L) in 1l of water and applied 1/3 of the mix so as to dilute it down a bit before going full strength the last 2 weeks.

Ive gotta say im really happy with my grow at the moment - its my first solo grow; having only helpe other people at various stages with their grow in the past ! The buds have bulked up a TON since last week ! Stems were bending all over the place (or rather leaning over) So i spent about 2 hours last night tidying up a lot of random fan leaves as well as provided a 2nd tier of 'wannabe scrog' as support. Basically just well placed metal wire and other to support the problem areas !

I have no idea how much I will be yielding at this stage - but would be more than happy with 2oz+ per plant; anythign else really being a bonus to me!

I did sadly break a stem a few days ago - but luckily only some undergrowth that nevertheless yielded about a gram once i quick dried it ! Suprisingly the treatment (20 mins in oven, lol) took most of the fragrance but still made for a pretty satsifying bong rip!

Anyway - find some pics attached below - would love input as to the following:
How long you think they still need till chop day ?
Any yield estiamtes even if only for entertainment purposes ?
Constructive criticism - I have foudn this has been an invaluable way to improve since i started growing !
IMGP05261.JPG
IMGP0525.JPG
IMGP0524.JPG
IMGP05231.JPG
IMGP05221.JPG
IMGP0521.JPG
IMGP0520.JPG
IMGP05191.JPG
IMGP05181.JPG

Very nice! I harvested my kosher Kush about 4 weeks ago. Awesome buds and strong! Yielded about 1.5 oz a plant but it was my first grow ever so I'm pleased.

How long you think they still need till chop day ?
Any yield estiamtes even if only for entertainment purposes ?
Constructive criticism - I have foudn this has been an invaluable way to improve since i started growing !

Not gonna guess on yield, but I think they may run longer than the breeder's estimate. IMHO those times tend to err on the short side. It's in their best interests to make that number as small as possible, so I always use it as a rough guideline is all. That being said, I think they have another couple weeks at least.

They already look great though. Very frosty! :high-five:

nice job there alpha prime. You might want to look into lollypopping your plants next round. I have been lately but have to raise there skirt even a lil higher next round. Feel free to check out my journal, would love to have ya and I am getting ready to chop in approx 5 more days so theres some fat nugs hanging right now that you can see in the pics

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom