First time auto flowering hybrids

Autoflower420

I have 3 strains cash crop, crystal meth, and THC bomb using 2 225w led grow lights 5 gl buckets black gold 100℅ organic soil no nutes now but big bud advanced nutrients during flower plants are 6 days old germinated 3 been in soil 3 and advice moving forward??

Sent from my XT907 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Less is more.at start most first timers tend to over feed wait till top layer is dry b4 watering

Autoflower420

I Have some general questions concerning auto strains...
1. Is GSC auto?.(I have a beautiful baby...pic soon to come..)
2. How long till gender shows?.(.it's outside.)
3. How to train outside in space..(1 plant.)..Thanx...Tommy

I would suggest you to just grow autos as they are the first time. Just to get the hang of growing, watering and harvesting.
How to learn how to read your plants needs. Not to over water or over feeding.

I want to try Auto!! There some beautiful looking ones out there. Easy and no fuss. Flat out 18/6.
Seems like heaven lol

That's my thing also dude.... Auto chemdawg can not be like it's phototype sister!!!! Can it???

Really?????

I would need Valium lol

Really?????

Yeah. People here will tell you that autos need to "sleep" or "rest," but you can grow them with 24 hours of light for their entire lifespan, no problem.

What makes them flower automatically is being cross bred with Cannabis ruderalis, a Siberian strain discovered in the 1940s that is not photoperiod sensitive; it just flowers automatically starting at about three weeks of age. The theory is that that's an adaptation to growing in the far north. You can look at the link in my signature file that starts with "Processing Scientific's Hydro Grow" for my 24/0 auto grow with Dwarf Low Flyer.

I would need Valium lol

Yeah, I used to look at my little dwarf auto growing in a blaze of 6500K light for 77 days straight and feel like I was flogging it, but as the theory goes, when C. ruderalis grows in Siberia it's getting practically nonstop light throughout it's life, so it's adapted.

Good point 6 months light and 6 dark.. never thought about it really. So Hindu Kush is from the Hindu religion!! So dry medium temps!!!! Just mimic the regional weather?. So I could actually lower my temps and raise my light a little???

I mean with the automatic!!! IV been looking at the NOOB section on "gorilla seeds" looks cool. Just need 4 plants that will bud enough to last me the cycle

Good point 6 months light and 6 dark.. never thought about it really. So Hindu Kush is from the Hindu religion!! So dry medium temps!!!! Just mimic the regional weather?. So I could actually lower my temps and raise my light a little???

I get what you're saying, but in fact we really don't seem to know the provenance of most our seeds well enough and naming is so arbitrary that using names as a guide to growing needs to be done with caution... (See the link in my sig file about naming...).

I mean with the automatic!!! IV been looking at the NOOB section on "gorilla seeds" looks cool. Just need 4 plants that will bud enough to last me the cycle

If an ongoing harvest is your aim, you can always do a perpetual grow in which you start new plants from cuttings from the generation before...

Awwww so no chocolate chip cookies off mine???? Dammed it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom