First time green house grower

GracieGrace

420 Member
Hello and thank you for the add.
We made a green house over our two 3 ft raised garden beds (beds used for putting our dog poo in along with goats poo and logs and dirt). Grew the best green tomatoes. So we thought to try green. We had three seeds that took off. Green house beds are like 5’x10’ x 2 with 1.5’ isle down the middle. Two plants in one bed and one plant in the other side.
My questionis this. They’re growing too big for the dome green house and growing against the plastics. I tie down. Looks like a circus tent with all the strings.
When is it okay to remove some of the big leafs and how much longer will it take to start budding? I’m assuming I have females.
It looks crazy but I could try to get pictures to explain my delimina.
Thank you again for the add and look forward to some expert advise.

Hello and thank you for the add.
We made a green house over our two 3 ft raised garden beds (beds used for putting our dog poo in along with goats poo and logs and dirt). Grew the best green tomatoes. So we thought to try green. We had three seeds that took off. Green house beds are like 5’x10’ x 2 with 1.5’ isle down the middle. Two plants in one bed and one plant in the other side.
My questionis this. They’re growing too big for the dome green house and growing against the plastics. I tie down. Looks like a circus tent with all the strings.
When is it okay to remove some of the big leafs and how much longer will it take to start budding? I’m assuming I have females.
It looks crazy but I could try to get pictures to explain my delimina.
Thank you again for the add and look forward to some expert advise.
Welcome aboard happy grow 420ers start a Journal

Back
Top Bottom