Franco from Green House Seed Co.

Have you guys ever recieved ATF (Alaskan Thunder Fuck)? Just curious because it is around a w/ few people I know and myself 6yr old Mom's... I looked through a lot of catalogues and it is NO were to be found... Many take it to be a MYTH!!! It is TRUE and we received some cuts from MASS 6Yrs back...

Just Curious GL

I have been growing and smoking Green House seed Co.'s the Doctor on and off for over a year now. Love the plant! Mine have not been quite as good as the one in your youtube video though lol. Welcome to the site.

Matanuska Thunder Fuck? If that is the case I have heard that and check this their is only 202 Family's living in Matanuska Valley in Alaska... So who ever the genius is that made this beautiful specimen is probably dead or in Seclusion... LOL

No one knows the TRUE lineage of this strain... Do you Franco???

Thanks GL

My knowledge ends at the Matanuska Tundra, which I had the pleasure to grow a few years back. But I believe in Alaska it's possible to find some interesting parentage, knowing the right contacts

Hey Franco!! Here's a big Howdy from the Gulf Coast of TX!! So nice to meet ya!!
Hugs!!
:rollit:

I have been growing and smoking Green House seed Co.'s the Doctor on and off for over a year now. Love the plant! Mine have not been quite as good as the one in your youtube video though lol. Welcome to the site.

Nice one NoLogo! The Doctor has been out of the catalogue for quite some times now, but it's just about to come back ;-)
I love the strain for hash making....!

:peace:

My knowledge ends at the Matanuska Tundra, which I had the pleasure to grow a few years back. But I believe in Alaska it's possible to find some interesting parentage, knowing the right contacts

Franco I'm currently running your Train Wreck and Church W/O any issues of Herm... All the haters like to knock it for that but the Arcatia also has a tendency to Herm out as well... I hit them all w/ Dutch Master reverse...

I know you guy's like to get the hottest things out their and are not afraid to go against the grain very intuitive... I thing if you guy's can get that Alaskan Thunder on the menu it will be the hottest seller... All the haters will come out of the wood work for that one because the legend behind it is so great and not many are able to obtain the strain...

According to The Cannabible #1, by Jason King, the strain that Sagamatha sells as Matanuska Tundra is NOT related to the Thunderfuck. ...

I know that you guys put all efforts in to get the ultimate of all strains... I have done very little breeding myself... I actually got very very lucky a while back... I had these seeds for about 4 Yrs ( I popped some in March)... Just the other day I was going thru Seed Boutique and found that Delta 9 had the same Cross the NYC Diesels X Sesi Star to get what they call Southern Light's ( MY Fuck Up) ... I called it Fuck Up LOL because my buddy left a male that he had forgot to move... It was a great Fuck Up the seeds are going for $112.00 for 10...

Are you guys working on any really potent yet early early Finishing Strains at all??? You know some 45-50 day flowers??? I know it is a lot easier said then done but if anyone can do it you guy's can...

You have Any good paying job's available for a good looking 30 yr old well spoken outgoing HARD WORKING Guy from NY in the DAM???

Well Much Respect and Love from good old NYC!!!

GL1:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I think Y'all may find a native or 2 around here :cheesygrinsmiley:

(edited by Mago)
Originally Posted by franco.gh View Post
I know you guy's like to get the hottest things out their and are not afraid to go against the grain very intuitive... I thing if you guy's can get that Alaskan Thunder on the menu...

I never got any when I was in Kodiak
and always wanted to taste it.
Course I was a dollar short and a day late for my bear tags too.

Hello Franco its barry here from london,i recently grew big bang and cheese within the last 8 months and found neither particularly morish if you know what i mean. My favourite types would be the short,smelly hybrids that are the real knockouts. Ive seen the Arjans haze 3 video and it really caught my eye. a heavy yielding,but also short sativa, don'tknoow much about the effect and taste,could you elaborate a little? And also if your ok to say what would be the favourite of all your strains, and why?
Cheers!

Hey franco ive had some of your big bang and cheese recently, neither really hit the spot like i wanted but they are the cheapest from the selection,i feel i now have enough knowledge to splash the cash and grow some real potent buds.
Ive been looking at the arjans haze 3 vid and it caught my eye, short but heavy yielding sativa with a real cerebral high, what dou you think, is it easy to grow,what's the taste like etc.. i like a nice fruity bud with a long lasting cerebral high.I really want to impress this time and grow some real sick bud? Doyou have any suggestions of strains.
Thanks for reading
I would love to hear your reply.
Barry

I wanted to show your Beans @ work TrainWreck day 40 looking Beautiful!!!

Train_Wreck_34_days.jpg

Franco I'm currently running your Train Wreck and Church W/O any issues of Herm... All the haters like to knock it for that but the Arcatia also has a tendency to Herm out as well... I hit them all w/ Dutch Master reverse...

I know you guy's like to get the hottest things out their and are not afraid to go against the grain very intuitive... I thing if you guy's can get that Alaskan Thunder on the menu it will be the hottest seller... All the haters will come out of the wood work for that one because the legend behind it is so great and not many are able to obtain the strain...

According to The Cannabible #1, by Jason King, the strain that Sagamatha sells as Matanuska Tundra is NOT related to the Thunderfuck. ...

I know that you guys put all efforts in to get the ultimate of all strains... I have done very little breeding myself... I actually got very very lucky a while back... I had these seeds for about 4 Yrs ( I popped some in March)... Just the other day I was going thru Seed Boutique and found that Delta 9 had the same Cross the NYC Diesels X Sesi Star to get what they call Southern Light's ( MY Fuck Up) ... I called it Fuck Up LOL because my buddy left a male that he had forgot to move... It was a great Fuck Up the seeds are going for $112.00 for 10...

Are you guys working on any really potent yet early early Finishing Strains at all??? You know some 45-50 day flowers??? I know it is a lot easier said then done but if anyone can do it you guy's can...

You have Any good paying job's available for a good looking 30 yr old well spoken outgoing HARD WORKING Guy from NY in the DAM???

Well Much Respect and Love from good old NYC!!!

GL1:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Franco knowing that different Strains react to NUTES differently what types of Feeding schedule do you like to use for good yields and what NUTES do you prefer???

Franco I do not Mean to Jack Your Thread but everyone likes to see a nice Plant!!!:peace::peace::peace: I hope you do...:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

This is Her she eats up anything you throw @ her... She is an amazing Resin producer 5 months 19 days old 5 feet tall 36 days into Flower soil for medium!!!

phpADzsa3PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom