Greetings fellow cannabis kids

EZCalyx

I've been a reader here at @420magazine for a long time. I recently decided to register and participate because I will be doing a grow in the next year. I am getting a new home built and will have plenty of room for activities. I ordered some seeds from Herbies : Mimosa x Orange Punch and Gorilla Zkittles, plus I got some freebies. I am a fan of using the 420mag sponsors. I will most likely be going with a @Mars Hydro grow tent kit.
The last grow I did was around 2013 under 600W HPS and was very fruitful. I am looking forward to jumping into the world of LED's now.
My first grow was in 1994, with a bag seed from Mexican brick weed. It was outdoor, guerilla style in San Diego county. I was amazed by the plant and how covered in resin crystals it became. I was hooked. Cannabis has since always been a passion of mine. The plant was eventually stolen most likely by one of the "friends" I showed it to. Lesson learned.
That is one of the most exciting things about growing cannabis; learning from your mistakes and improving every time.
I smoke medicinally and enjoy the indica dominant varieties mostly.
I have been a fan of Green House Seed Co. since the early 90's. The High Times Cannabis Cups were a huge inspiration for me. Arjan and Franco are my weed idols. The loss of Franco still makes me very sad.
I have read Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible by Jorge Cervantes front to back countless times. I cannot articulate what this book has meant to me on my cannabis cultivating journey.
I look forward to learning from you all and eventually starting my own grow journal.
I'll be seeing you all around the forums. Cheers!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @EZCalyx

It sounds like you have been around the tree a couple times. :rofl:
What type of growing do you enjoy?

When you are ready to start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if you need it.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to the forum @EZCalyx :welcome: I'm running the Mimosa x Orange Punch now, check out my signature for more info. I look forward to watching your grows.

I've been a reader here at @420magazine for a long time. I recently decided to register and participate because I will be doing a grow in the next year. I am getting a new home built and will have plenty of room for activities. I ordered some seeds from Herbies : Mimosa x Orange Punch and Gorilla Zkittles, plus I got some freebies. I am a fan of using the 420mag sponsors. I will most likely be going with a @Mars Hydro grow tent kit.
The last grow I did was around 2013 under 600W HPS and was very fruitful. I am looking forward to jumping into the world of LED's now.
My first grow was in 1994, with a bag seed from Mexican brick weed. It was outdoor, guerilla style in San Diego county. I was amazed by the plant and how covered in resin crystals it became. I was hooked. Cannabis has since always been a passion of mine. The plant was eventually stolen most likely by one of the "friends" I showed it to. Lesson learned.
That is one of the most exciting things about growing cannabis; learning from your mistakes and improving every time.
I smoke medicinally and enjoy the indica dominant varieties mostly.
I have been a fan of Green House Seed Co. since the early 90's. The High Times Cannabis Cups were a huge inspiration for me. Arjan and Franco are my weed idols. The loss of Franco still makes me very sad.
I have read Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible by Jorge Cervantes front to back countless times. I cannot articulate what this book has meant to me on my cannabis cultivating journey.
I look forward to learning from you all and eventually starting my own grow journal.
Good morning my friend @EZCalyx hope you are well my friend.
I'm so glad you enjoy growing, your in the right place.
We have terrific sponsors if you need any equipment.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

:welcome: to the community, EZC. I have the same book and although, I haven't read it cover to cover like you, I do find it's a good reference.

Back
Top Bottom