Greetings from oregon usa

has anyone had luck with auto's i had one it was real small,bud's were big but only got 5 any way to get them bigger inside [plant height Wize] i know light intensity matters dirt and so on i need to try some more of those any suggestions on what to grow?for best results,the name of good shit thats actually the name it was good but i want bigger

For me, the key is getting autos a good start, and then give them the best conditions you can. Autos grow quickly by nature, but if they don’t get a good start, and “stall” for a week or more, it’s hard to overcome that, because you only have 3-5 weeks before they flower. I normally get between 3-6 oz. per plant. My go to favorite is Northern Lights, but also like any of the do so do’s, blueberry headband, and any of the Girl Scout Cookies (GSC), also you can't beat a gorilla glue!

has anyone had luck with auto's i had one it was real small,bud's were big but only got 5 any way to get them bigger inside [plant height Wize] i know light intensity matters dirt and so on i need to try some more of those any suggestions on what to grow?for best results,the name of good shit thats actually the name it was good but i want bigger
I grow autos under lights on my living room table without a tent and equipment. There are so many auto strains out there to choose from. I encourage you to browse some of the sponsor websites to see what they offer. Look at auto growers @Virgin Ground @Jon @LKABudMan @FortuneSeeker and more. These are the folk who come to mind instantly when I think of large auto plants.

I have found that autos can be funny. Sometimes it is just in the genetics and no matter how you treat the plant it will remain small. I recently put a little one outside because I didn't want to waste electricity lighting it indoors. It has subsequently exploded with growth. It's still tiny but it is happy and so am I because I am not wasting. The indoor cousin is much bigger, same strain different pheno.

i found a really cool way of getting feminized seeds use colloidal silver and spray a early female flower for a set amount of time this will turn that into a male flower cover it with a sandwich bag when it has pollen use this to add to a bud that has the pistils on it and viola you have a feminized seed or seeds this works real well and if you have a breed you want to keep you can have the seeds you wont have to guess the gender,do this in the off time inside for best results.
Did you purchase or make your own colloidal silver? Just got some pure sliver wire to attempt my own. Never made it from scratch before but it just looks like simple electrolysis.

@Jack420 is the man.. almost made me grow some autos.. he kills it with hydro! I think hydro is alot less stressful on the roots of you come correct 👍

'Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!' Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I see in the background that you both ride, but I’m wondering if it’s American 🇺🇸 made? I’m currently riding a 79 XLCH. I had a 50 FL that I bought as a basket case. I’m still kicking myself for selling it. CL🍀

IMG_3749.jpeg
Cool!

Two other growers with bikes. My scoot is a 93 FXRS-Con. Wife is on a 99 Dyna.

Hey, @CaptainLucky, you ride that classic up over the border into Michigan, stop by and say, "Hi!"

MGM

i found a really cool way of getting feminized seeds use colloidal silver and spray a early female flower for a set amount of time this will turn that into a male flower cover it with a sandwich bag when it has pollen use this to add to a bud that has the pistils on it and viola you have a feminized seed or seeds this works real well and if you have a breed you want to keep you can have the seeds you wont have to guess the gender,do this in the off time inside for best results.
Hi @medicen man, and welcome.

Just used some collodial silver feminized pollen on some White Widow this week.

That's pretty cool you're into it. Also pretty cool you're into bikes and growing.

Good to have a pretty cool bikin', growin', collodial silver breedin' guy join up.

:passitleft:

MGM

high,i am 62yrs young i have been using cannabis for 50yrs started when i was 12 pretty young my dad and brother both died in there 50's they never used weed and died from cardio myopathy basically a flu of the heart because i used cannabis i don't have what they had and at the time i didn't know what this plant did for me and i thank god for this miracle and at the time cannabis was deemed evil by most of the generation before me and had to sneak it from public but i did anyway and just wanted to get high not knowing the medical benefits finally the world is woke about cannabis and will save lives time to celebrate and rid the world of the lies they told.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Did you purchase or make your own colloidal silver? Just got some pure sliver wire to attempt my own. Never made it from scratch before but it just looks like simple electrolysis.
i used a 999 fine silver coin got a glass of water hooked up my 12volt power supply with alligator clips-cliped to coin halve of coin in water other not[clips are on the dry side] if you have a adjustable voltage bump it up to 14v let it sit untill it turns a brownish color this took over night and thats it you can look up the prosses online

@medicen man
The first auto I grew was Super Silver Haze (when I first started growing hydro). It yielded about 6 1/2 oz dried and cured.

The plant below was Jack Herer. It yielded more than 10 oz dried and cured. The plant was 22" tall.

Plant of the Month.jpg

@medicen man
The first auto I grew was Super Silver Haze (when I first started growing hydro). It yielded about 6 1/2 oz dried and cured.

The plant below was Jack Herer. It yielded more than 10 oz dried and cured. The plant was 22" tall.

Plant of the Month.jpg
that's more than double my biggest auto yield

Cool!

Two other growers with bikes. My scoot is a 93 FXRS-Con. Wife is on a 99 Dyna.

Hey, @CaptainLucky, you ride that classic up over the border into Michigan, stop by and say, "Hi!"

MGM
Wrong time of the year for that ride but I never say never. I rode year round in Florida and it was my only transportation for a couple of years. I put a lot of miles on it and never missed a Bikeweek the entire time I was in Florida. CL🍀

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg

IMG_1979.jpeg

Wrong time of the year for that ride but I never say never. I rode year round in Florida and it was my only transportation for a couple of years. I put a lot of miles on it and never missed a Bikeweek the entire time I was in Florida. CL🍀

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg

IMG_1979.jpeg
Pretty cool, bike.

Nah, lol, I did not mean come up in the ice and cold.

There is spring. Doc tells me I'll live that long.

Shot of the wife's bike up in Leelanau.

DSC_0137.jpeg

Good place on a warm fall day for bud, beer, bourbon and barbecue:

Our Back Yard copy.jpg

Have a great day, Captain Lucky!

MGM

Pretty cool, bike.

Nah, lol, I did not mean come up in the ice and cold.

There is spring. Doc tells me I'll live that long.

Shot of the wife's bike up in Leelanau.

DSC_0137.jpeg

Good place on a warm fall day for bud, beer, bourbon and barbecue:

Our Back Yard copy.jpg

Have a great day, Captain Lucky!

MGM
You got several more seasons of riding to do bro so kick that cancers ass and we’ll have a helluva time together when I get up there 👆. CL🍀

What magnificent wide open spaces MGM. I can almost taste the fresh air.
Oh, thank you Carmen.

The fresh air comes right off Lake Michigan and down our road. My Buddy says, "You get all four season's here." Meaning, I suppose the beauty of each season is on full display.

We light 'em up, sip a little bourbon, listen to a little jazz, funk, or R&B and relax, but not tonite, tonite we harvest, then rest!

MGM

Welcome (back?) to the party @medicen man. I see you joined 420 in 2017, so I'm thinking you know the deal. Nothing but good times and good people here, for the most part.

Have fun. I'm looking forward to watching you do your thing! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom