Greetings from oregon usa

medicen man

420 Member
high,i am 62yrs young i have been using cannabis for 50yrs started when i was 12 pretty young my dad and brother both died in there 50's they never used weed and died from cardio myopathy basically a flu of the heart because i used cannabis i don't have what they had and at the time i didn't know what this plant did for me and i thank god for this miracle and at the time cannabis was deemed evil by most of the generation before me and had to sneak it from public but i did anyway and just wanted to get high not knowing the medical benefits finally the world is woke about cannabis and will save lives time to celebrate and rid the world of the lies they told.

high,i am 62yrs young i have been using cannabis for 50yrs started when i was 12 pretty young my dad and brother both died in there 50's they never used weed and died from cardio myopathy basically a flu of the heart because i used cannabis i don't have what they had and at the time i didn't know what this plant did for me and i thank god for this miracle and at the time cannabis was deemed evil by most of the generation before me and had to sneak it from public but i did anyway and just wanted to get high not knowing the medical benefits finally the world is woke about cannabis and will save lives time to celebrate and rid the world of the lies they told.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @medicen man. I’m in Chicago and started smoking when I was 12 years old too. But for several years in between I had to stop because of my job. Are you currently growing anything? I grew outdoors last year and started indoors this year. But I don’t have anything growing now. CL🍀

Welcome to the forum. Half my family was ultra conservative narcs and the other half was American Indian, with natures medicine. Family gatherings were intense. We have used it medicinally for thousands of years until politicians tried to force us into the dark ages. It is interesting to watch the scientist discover what we already knew.

Welcome aboard fk the gruberment 😊

i did find this out 40 years latter that the medical benefits of this plant is huge i to have native blood but no one ever told me its sad but better late then never i have been growing my own and my first year my plants got 11'tall and was huge i also had a male at one point to make my own breed i mixed gorilla glue with Bruce banner pollen wow its great kicks it i did some other's as well

here is a pic of gorilla glue and Bruce banner

IMG_20210923_161532.jpg

Like @SmokingWings i had a break due to my job (a 30 year break).
I smoked with my boss. We would buy a pound and split the cost. My break was not entirely because of work. It was because the quality had dropped drastically while the price had jumped up. So one day we both said what we were finding was not worth the price or effort involved.

me on the left my son joe on the right

IMG_20230622_132138.jpg
I see in the background that you both ride, but I’m wondering if it’s American 🇺🇸 made? I’m currently riding a 79 XLCH. I had a 50 FL that I bought as a basket case. I’m still kicking myself for selling it. CL🍀

IMG_3749.jpeg

I see in the background that you both ride, but I’m wondering if it’s American 🇺🇸 made? I’m currently riding a 79 XLCH. I had a 50 FL that I bought as a basket case. I’m still kicking myself for selling it.
:)That photo looks like it has been kicking around for a long time and has had a rough life. The truck and bike look young in comparison:).

Welcome to 420 Magazine @medicen man

I see you have been growing for a while you skills show in the image of the bud.
Do you grow inside also?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

i did grow inside for a while in a controlled environment the benefits of not having the darn bugs infestation that i get outside mostly spider mites i have a microscope and when i see those white spots i take a look if found i make up a soapy solution or use nemoil works ok but dont use it when in the bud stage,i do ride i have a 2001 dyna wide glide also have a 1975 xlh 1000 sportster that i fixed up i tryed to sell it this summer but no takers

IMG_20230620_121739.jpg

IMG_20230614_110430.jpg

i found a really cool way of getting feminized seeds use colloidal silver and spray a early female flower for a set amount of time this will turn that into a male flower cover it with a sandwich bag when it has pollen use this to add to a bud that has the pistils on it and viola you have a feminized seed or seeds this works real well and if you have a breed you want to keep you can have the seeds you wont have to guess the gender,do this in the off time inside for best results.

i did grow inside for a while in a controlled environment the benefits of not having the darn bugs infestation that i get outside mostly spider mites i have a microscope and when i see those white spots i take a look if found i make up a soapy solution or use nemoil works ok but dont use it when in the bud stage,i do ride i have a 2001 dyna wide glide also have a 1975 xlh 1000 sportster that i fixed up i tryed to sell it this summer but no takers

IMG_20230620_121739.jpg

IMG_20230614_110430.jpg
Very nice work but unfortunately Sporters have kind of fell out of favor. What you used to be able to get double for you can’t give away at half the price. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom