Hello To All of My Fellow Cultivators

KyfarmerB

420 Member
I am a long time cannabis cultivator I have been learning about cannabis since the age.of 10 yrs old.It was looked at as our saving grace.In the holler we lived in there was no work and the only two ways to make a living was to grow cannabis or brew moonshine.
I was around seven the first time I seen my first cannabis plant.she was a skunk #1 and it was my uncle tony's .I learned from a early age that a great cannabis cultivator will always be proactive in his day to day pest management and preventative maintenance .Years of growing inside and out I've found that
Persistence is omnipotent, you must dig the hole to get the gold.you afto get the growing medium in optimal conditions. .I have actually grown my first cannabis cultivar when I was twelve yrs old.And ever since then I've read,studied and learned all I could consume and retain on sites such as this and I'd also took many a lessons with my pappal,mom,aunt's, uncle's and cousins.I learned how to grow all.kinds of plants, and I also found that all plants do have a spirit,and they can do amazing things.Cannabis is the single most cherished plant of all I've learned to cultivate.
I am currently growing inside and would like for y'all to be a part of my continual journey and pursuit of perfection in growing cannabis.Any and all comments and advice is encouraged and welcome.Thank you and happy growing to all of y'all!!!

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom