First Time Grow- Hogs Breath?

GQwick

So I have been lurking on here for a while now, looking at all that beautiful medicine, researching growing techniques, watching growing theorists and arguments that follow the theories ect.ect. And I have got to say that there's no where else i'd rather hang out than here (and my little grow room of course LOL)

So, I just finished my first grow and am currently drying. I used Ionic Veg and Bloom Nutes. I vegged under a 400 watt MH. and Flowered under a 1000 HPS (both air cooled hoods), I wanted to keep it super small as I didn't even know if I had the "Green Tumb". I only transplanted once from a Solo Cup to a 1.5 gal pot.

Now that I feel things went well I want to see how big-how much I can get out of this strain. I haven't seen hardly anyone here talk about "Hogs Breath" but if you have had any experience with it I'd certainly appreciate any input. I'm trying to attach a few pics. Even if you don't have exp with this strain I'd appreciate some feed back.. Thanks all in advance :thanks:

Re: First Time Grow- Hogs Breath- ?

20150503_173814.jpeg
20150430_190626.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom