4x4x5 gro tent
27deg c
60rh
Ph water 6.3-6.7
Watering 2x am and pm with ph water and cal/mag
Just started watering daily with the flora series ,how are my plants doing
420-magazine-mobile857703370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile90050621.jpg

The Chart in your First Post for how much to use is a Great Guide by grow weed easy ...

Look at this chart for PPM using the flora series Drain to Waste.. stay around the Lower Number of PPM ( if its says 200-400ppm) then stay around the 200ppm sure 250ppm would be ok just see how plant does, the Manufactuer always for MJ growing states twice the amount that is actually needed.

Don't go by the chart below on amount of Nutes to use... The chart you posted in your first post is half of what the manufactuer states...

Also in this Chart you can see a Conversion Table in the lower Right.. from teaspoon to ml ... awesome to have as well.

420-magazine-mobile1234248004.jpg

What about cal/mag
Cal-Mag like the chart is optional, but must be used if your using RO water as it has none in it.

Now the thing is he did use it all the way through and i recommend it as well in the dosages he states, better to be safe then sorry.

But again its optional, but if your Tap Water does not have enough of Cal and Mag the plants will show it sooner or later and usually later on in growth and flower.

Again i would use it all the way unless to much causes an issue.

Also note: Do a .. nute, nute, PH'd water schedule... or a nute, PH'd water, nute

Basically many ppl will give nutes 2 days in a row and on third day will just use PH'd water, this helps to make sure no Nute Lockout happens.

Im using tap water ppm 153
No way for us to know how much is in it unless there is a tester for it or your city maybe able to tell you.

Best thing is to use use Cal-Mag like weed easy chart states to use in coco or if using RO water... this is just to be safe then sorry.

As for your Tap water PPM its good.. just remember 153 PPM tap water to make a 200PPM nute arrangement will equal 153 ppm tap water, plus 47 ppm of nutes.

Same goes for the rest.. to get say 500ppm its 153 tap water and add 347ppm nutes to make the 500ppm.

PPM

You start as low as possible, if ph rises and ppm go down your not feeding enough, if ph goes down your feeding to much.

This means when you checking the PH run off.

Every plant is different.

Back
Top Bottom