First time grow in coco - 360Watt LED

Tap water 153ppm added nutrients 472ppm, ph is 6.83 havent added ph down or cal/mag, any suggestions

Flushed with ph water at 5.80 runoff came back at 6.30
Yes use the charts you posted and i posted.

Ok the run off is OK

The PPM is way to much for the week your in.

Now that you flushed... use the charts to determine the amounts of nutes to use.

I already explained it a few times.

Got confused was not sure if you wanted me to go by my chart or yours
You have to use both...

Use yours for the right amount of nutes to put in..

Use the one i posted to keep PPM with in the range it states for the week your in.

So if your in week 2 of Veg stay around 600 to 650 PPM.

When adding the nutes start with amounts your chart states and then check the PH and PPM.

If PH to high ony use a Drop of PH down and test again... if to low then do opposite with PH up.

k

Would you recommend feeding twice daily, nut,nut, flush
Twice per day will be needed once they get bigger in a couple of weeks, but if they are drying out to fast before then, of course then you up it to twice a day.

And the feed goes like this:

Nutes today, nutes tomorrow, then flush PH'd water 5.8.... keep this schedule...

then once you get to feeding twice a day... ...

nutes x 2 a day, nutes x 2 a day, then PH'd water 5.8.

Some ppl will feed 3 times a day depends on how big the plant is and also if its drying out fast.

Never allow coco to completely dry out.. meaning water when the top 1 inch of the coco is dry... never let all of the coco completely dry out.

Yes i have read up ok coco i am getting mixed up when there are so many variations i do appreciate everyones help, xdm9 is a beautiful pistol

Yes i have read up ok coco i am getting mixed up when there are so many variations i do appreciate everyones help, xdm9 is a beautiful pistol
Yeah i know it can all be confusing and thats no worries as i like many on here are here to sort it all out for ya.. :)

Just follow what i suggested and if any issues come on back Here in this thread and post.. thks

Lol one more question before i call it a night, when you flush do you flush twice in the same day or just once. Im sure my plants would have died if if i didnt have you guys helping me out

Lol one more question before i call it a night, when you flush do you flush twice in the same day or just once. Im sure my plants would have died if if i didnt have you guys helping me out
Just once....

So nutes today, nutes tomorrow, then third day just Flush once PH'D water 5.8.

Back
Top Bottom