First time grow, small closet setup help needed

Aaro1185

Hello all,
I am newly Dr. recommended, and rather ignorant on marijuana grow culture, but here goes...
I am looking to set up a small grow in my closet, the problem is the size of my closet. At 25" deep, 5' tall, & 4' wide I am really unsure what options I have in the way of a stealthy grow setup. Needs to be odor and light proof. Other than that I think for my very first grow I think soil is the way to go. I was looking at those grow tents but the clone tent would be the only one I could fit in that space. Could I grow some plants in those? What kind of light should I use? I'd like to have the same level of potency as my local dispensary.
I am in some serious need of advise and help. Any and all is much appreciated. :thanks:

How are your DIY skills?
Are you doing autoflowers?
If not I would not recomend a tent for there is no veg area
Either way get creative
But you have a closet and a card.
Start looking/researching Led lights. I use mars hydro LEDs.

Hello all,
I am newly Dr. recommended, and rather ignorant on marijuana grow culture, but here goes...
I am looking to set up a small grow in my closet, the problem is the size of my closet. At 25" deep, 5' tall, & 4' wide I am really unsure what options I have in the way of a stealthy grow setup. Needs to be odor and light proof. Other than that I think for my very first grow I think soil is the way to go. I was looking at those grow tents but the clone tent would be the only one I could fit in that space. Could I grow some plants in those? What kind of light should I use? I'd like to have the same level of potency as my local dispensary.
I am in some serious need of advise and help. Any and all is much appreciated. :thanks:

It kinda depends on how much ventilation, how much yield you need, how much you are willing to invest and if you want separate veg area with or without clones and moms, tons of people grow in that 2x4x5 footprint. Potency is strain related so you can grow the same and even better.

Back
Top Bottom