First Time Grow

Do you think my estimates are a little
High for yield? I was just estimating given the light , your plants look freaking amazing compared to mine.

I think that's the norm for a 1000w (one lb per 1000w), not positive..but being first grow you don't want to be to hard on yourself.

Do you guys think it's too late for low stress training I'm at 9weeks into it?

Are you still vegging? Its never to late to tie the bitches up! lol You won't get the low squat that you would if you started early but if you slowly bend the top down, the energy will be diverted to the lower branching.

Are you still vegging?

And if you are just kind of use your common sense. If it is very difficult to bring that stem down like that either do it slowly over a few days or don't do it at all. I waited to long to start my LST on one of my and it Kinked the stem. And def stunted growth, If i didn't repair and support it, it prob would have died. On the other hand my Angel heart had a very rubbery-like stem that was pretty strong but bent very easily. thats the perfect time to Lst. Just make sure soil is dry and not to water for about 24 hours after LST as you do not want to UPROOT you plants. THAT WOULD BE BAD :Namaste:

WhiteHouse said:
Are you still vegging? Its never to late to tie the bitches up! lol You won't get the low squat that you would if you started early but if you slowly bend the top down, the energy will be diverted to the lower branching.

I just ended my first week if flowering I figure I will have about 8 more weeks till harvest

I just ended my first week if flowering I figure I will have about 8 more weeks till harvest

Well if your flowering you might want to wait, just experiment on your next batch of clones/seeds. It might stress them into hermi, i've tied flowering plants outside but never indoors.

Well I have my males in my laundry room with no lights except what comes in the window and just 60w bulb and surprisingly they look good. My 21 females are experiencing explosive growth in the second week of flowering most are around 2ft tall I'm a little worried there gonna get too tall, I've added a 4th light 1000w sodium, was thinking about gradually switching to all sodiums for flowering, any thoughts? I will get some pictures tonight looks like I'm experiencing some deficiencies I fed them yesterday to try and fix. That's all for now hope they don't double in size or I'm gonna have space issues lol

WHAT!? another 1000w?! fuk yeah! go big or go home..eh! definitely go hps, but that can add to your stretch..if you want to slow the stretch give the girls a good defoliation on day 23, and again on day 45 but the stretch will be done by then. That will slow them down, some strains stop altogether.

WhiteHouse said:
WHAT!? another 1000w?! fuk yeah! go big or go home..eh! definitely go hps, but that can add to your stretch..if you want to slow the stretch give the girls a good defoliation on day 23, and again on day 45 but the stretch will be done by then. That will slow them down, some strains stop altogether.

You think 4000 watts is overkill for 21 plants? Cool I will switch to the hps slowly I need to check how many bulbs I have left might need a trip to the hydro store lol

Well just my 2cents, but yes! unless you have some room to grow some monsters. Just to give you an idea i had 16 clones that were 2 1/2'-3', i had two 400w hps and four shop lights with grow bulbs, i harvested 1 1/2 lbs.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom