First time grow

IMG_315817.JPG

Got them in a 5g cloth grow bags. I dumped about a gallon o water and sucked it up pretty good but a lot pooled in the drainage pan below.
Will the soil absorb this ? Should I do the weight test instead of looking for dry tops. . I don't want to over water. Thanks

I'm also in the starting phases of my first, and I'm growing some Headband Kush. Just wondering what the purple colours are that run up the stem and branches?

Thanks man ! I just have a fan coming in on top and letting the tent air out through the vent holes . Not a lot I can do due to it bieng on a closet .

If you're going to flower with cfls, you might want to flip them soon. You'll need a couple hundred W of CFL to flower those two. If they get too big, you'll need more than that. You'll harvest about as much flower as you put in light. The quality will be better on a smaller plant with more dense flowers than a big plant. Read up on a couple of micro grows in the completed journals. I wouldn't consider what you have as "micro", but the technique they use applies to your setup. Specifically plant training for cfls. I'll PM you a great journal to read. Good luck and keep the updates coming!

Edit... I can't send a PM to you. Must be a 50 post thing. Just search a few cfl micro grows in the completed journal section (use advanced search). I'm not a big fan of linking others people work without their permission. Good luck!

Thanks man ! I have two 300w mars hydro leds coming in the next two days, you think I should still start flowering ? Not looking for a big harvest but over an oz would be nice. . I have two plants going. . After these I'll be puttin in 4 mango haze clones .

That's a good amount of horsepower for 2 plants. It may be a bit too much horsepower for your space without good air exchange. If the lights are on order, play with them in veg and see how they work. You'll easily hit an ounce. If you flipped now with 2 MH 300s, I'd guess 2.5 or so (assuming you keep them as pretty as they look). Before you flip, give them a week under LED to acclimate.

Back
Top Bottom