First time grow

IMG_337416.JPG

Girls are filling out nice ! Day 7 flowering

Yeah thanks, so far so good . My only concern is that I'm in a 5 ft tent and these plants keep getting higher (no pun intended lol)

IMG_323418.JPG
IMG_323217.JPG

New grow tent and just topped the plants. Got to say I'm pretty happy with these cfl's so far .

What does it mean when you say "Top the plant" please?
Thank you for adding the word, "emergency blankets!" I called it a silver "thingie" not too long ago as I had no clue what they were called. Lesson learnt!
Your first grow is a beauty! Keep it up!!

Bubbi
The person who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the person who does not ask is a fool for life. ~Confucius

So your plant grows upward from the mian stem each node will produce new stems, you top wich means taking off the very first top of the node Most cases the main stem very top so the nods grow out wide . Wait
Till you have ad least three nodes before topping. . I believe that is correct but I'm new too but learning a lot. . You tube is your best friend. .

Hey guys my grow is going great. . Day 14 into flowering with two plants . Two 5g cloth pots . Pots were dry and light so I usually dump 1.5g of water in each . This time the leaves have curled down like I have over watered . I haven't change the amount but was the first time I let dry totally out. . Did I over water ?

Yea ive been using blackstrap molasses the past week and the plants like it as far as i can tell.. good for the soil and i read it makes the buds more resinous and dense, so it cant hurt! Just dont add too much the first time, i added 15ml/1tbsp per gal and it was too much at first. Start with half that imo

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Back
Top Bottom