First time grower and need help to know what my plants are telling me

Slim6969

Hello all I’m a first time grower

I’ve been told that if you watch your plants the leaves will tell you things I beleave my lady’s are trying to tell me something

One of my lady’s the leaves are droopy kinda hard to explain see pic lol

The and one of the other ones the leaves are going the other way

I assume from the reading I’ve done the one with droopy leaves is over watering ??

The other I have no idea lol.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 4596E4CB-08D9-4058-8D88-373B775B4314.jpeg
    4596E4CB-08D9-4058-8D88-373B775B4314.jpeg
    362.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 0B4D1171-8410-45E9-B868-FF957F4DC9F7.jpeg
    0B4D1171-8410-45E9-B868-FF957F4DC9F7.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 35
Definately overwatering. Let those cups dry out til they feel light then water lightly around the stem about an inch away until you up pot. The plant in the lower pic looks good, leaves pointing up. Watch the water, plenty of light, and you'll be fine. Make sure you got good drainage holes in those cups. :goodluck:

Hello all I’m a first time grower

I’ve been told that if you watch your plants the leaves will tell you things I beleave my lady’s are trying to tell me something

One of my lady’s the leaves are droopy kinda hard to explain see pic lol

The and one of the other ones the leaves are going the other way

I assume from the reading I’ve done the one with droopy leaves is over watering ??

The other I have no idea lol.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Over watering forsure but just get it under a light and just wait till the cup gets light. make her have to find her water!!! she will develope a good root zone in the medium stick with the wet and dry cycle during veg then during flowering youll want to keep her feed and keep the soil moist

thank you both very much for your reply’s like I said in my post I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading Basically just wanted to conferm what I thought Today was the first day that I gave these lady’s so much water other watering I’ve kind of been wetting the top and letting it soak in

is there a better way to do it ?

Right now it's early....so you want it to dry out and just mist lightly. I don't think you'll need to. There's enough water in the cup for a bit. Once you get a good fourth node you want to get a good water schedule going. Check my signature for a link to How to water a potted plant properly.

Thank you very much I’ll give it a read

thank you both very much for your reply’s like I said in my post I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading Basically just wanted to conferm what I thought Today was the first day that I gave these lady’s so much water other watering I’ve kind of been wetting the top and letting it soak in

is there a better way to do it ?

Just when you need water. water around the seedling towards outside of the cup ,in courage the plant to have to find its water source after you get 3to4 nodes start to ph your water and feed but this depends on what medium you are going to use if it is soil with nutes in it already you wont have to feed for atleast 4/5 weeks

Just when you need water. water around the seedling towards outside of the cup ,in courage the plant to have to find its water source after you get 3to4 nodes start to ph your water and feed but this depends on what medium you are going to use if it is soil with nutes in it already you wont have to feed for atleast 4/5 weeks

Thanks very much for your help

Back
Top Bottom