Are my plants ok? First time grower: Autoflower

Really hard to say based on the pics. Jenn, being there you may be able to see better then me on my crappy phone. I see some milkiness in some, pistols are changing. Has they been drinking the same? Or has water consumption lowered? These are signs of approaching ripeness. If you get a electronic microscope, get the Wi-Fi version, I just upgraded mine and it's easy peasy to check Em right on the plant. I'm going to attach a pic so you understand what we are talking about. They start clear, turn milky with THC, the degrade into an amber. You can see all three in the pic attached. Milky =more cerebral amber=couch lock high

If your still having troubles, a magnifying glass is another easy cheap way.

Hope this help, and congrats to making it this far with such a beautiful crop! At this point, it say you could chop, your in the window, or wait a bit for more amber...its a preference.
2020-11-25-181219.jpg

Agree we’ve got to get better pics for her. I had discounted her pics simply because I couldn’t see trichs very well and shot from hip solely based on pistil characteristics.

Maybe macro mode on phone camera? Or macro mode on her digital camera if she has one? She would do well with digital scope too, but I get growers budget.

I have spent tons $$$ upgraded lights etc but still need extraction fan, small clone & mom tent, digital scope, nutes either mega crop or the new geo flora dry mix, heat mat, rapid rooters, enviro controller, beneficial nematodes, bean stash, another led wouldn’t hurt and the list goes on......

Agree we’ve got to get better pics for her. I had discounted her pics simply because I couldn’t see trichs very well and shot from hip solely based on pistil characteristics.

Maybe macro mode on phone camera? Or macro mode on her digital camera if she has one? She would do well with digital scope too, but I get growers budget.

I have spent tons $$$ upgraded lights etc but still need extraction fan, small clone & mom tent, digital scope, nutes either mega crop or the new geo flora dry mix, heat mat, rapid rooters, enviro controller, beneficial nematodes, bean stash, another led wouldn’t hurt and the list goes on......
Yup, came into growing to save money...instead spent it on equipment! Seems to be the norm...or at least that's what I tell myself :hmmmm: :rofl:

Heard that! At some point tho it’s gotta pan out after equipment is paid for. Ongoing costs are beans, power bill & nutes after setup is done, but that’s the problem getting setup right the first time!!!

hey thanks for jumping in here - I know Jenn appreciates the input!
Anytime! :high-five:

Took plants out the tent today and took pics in natural light. Yes to they smell....like good loud weed.
It looks like two of them of done though?
debating on if it’s time to harvest.
What do you guys think?

E5829740-2C59-4B4F-A316-D5C2ABDD1913.jpeg

22BCDA67-9E6E-4F5D-B1A8-868A1F7DBFCB.jpeg

C92E630C-A8B0-4B20-A99A-12D460BB61E8.jpeg

50643D0F-BF12-41CE-898E-200C1A573E9E.jpeg

24E96810-AC98-4CDC-A1E8-107B927BA45F.jpeg

5F882B94-C0B0-44D5-9025-E05F7CE85558.jpeg
Harvest nxt week lol

Back
Top Bottom