First Time Grower - Any Advice Would Be Much Appreciated

regen

Hey, guys!

First of all, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes :thumb: Been thinking and researching a ton for the last couple of months and I've come up with a setup plan.
I'd just like you guys to check and see if it all looks good :)
btw, where i live, is 80-88 F atm, and 70-90% humidity, but it is very windy. so;

questions:

1: Do you think, that 5 seeds (autos) are too much for this setup?

2: Do i need a decent fan for bulbs? (i will get a tower fan for girls:) )

3: Do i really need carbon filter for this setup? (i live alone, i wont get any visitor, living in a residence on 21st floor, i am not rich, its just common here. I spend most of my time on my work, so this setup must be save and nobody can smell it from outside (like cleaning staff or repairman) of my apartment. The closet is in closet room and i have plenty of ONA to control smell in closet room. I know im getting little paranoid, but better safe than sorry :)

4: About dwc, did i miss something? :) uhm calmag? that an perfect thing should do the ph stuff :) (i hope), do i need more interesting stuff? i have sensi grow a+b and bloom a+b

5: i have panda reflective film but i dont think i need to cover the clost, what do you think guys?

6: what do you think about my lights?

7: shall i begin with germinating today?

8:

Seeds:

5 x Fast Bud · Sweet Seeds

Most recent generation automatic strain. Excellent production with big buds covered by abundant and aromatic resins. These plants can reach heights of 40-90 cm. Strong effect and sweet taste with exotic tones coming from Diesel. Our fastest flowering auto flowering strain.
Autoflowering: 100%
THC: 16%. CBD: 0,8%. CBN: 0,4%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 20-60 g/plant.
Indoor Blooming: 5 weeks
Indoor / Outdoor Harvest: 7 and a half weeks from germination.
Height: 40 - 90 cm

Cabin:

50 x 80 x 170 cm (imperial drives me crazy :) about 20 x 31 x 67 in closet

Env:

home made dwc 20 gal (air motor and stuff, hope it called dwc :), you can check the pics), 8cm pots, hydroton?, rockwool,

Lights:

8 x 6500k DULUX-L OSRAM 55W/865 5000 lumen T5 bulb 440 watt/40k
8 x 2700k DULUX-L OSRAM 55W/827 5000 lumen T5 bulb 440 watt/40k
4 x Osram electronic balast 2x55W
home made crappy reflector :)

Vents:

3 fans (check the pics please, additional i will buy a tower fan or whatever you suggest)

Stuff:) :

electronic timer

humidifier (never needed)

thermometer/ moisture meter

pH Perfect Sensi Grow and Bloom A & B by Advanced Nutrients

ona odour agent

pics: :)

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Back
Top Bottom