first time grower looking for feedback bad or good

kingkushpurp

im a first time grower trying to get my feet wet and would like some advice on my first baby girl. shes 25 days sense sprout shes been topped twice im using miracle grow organic soil with 4 cfl lights. I don't have much money hens the reason for the cfl lights and the mg soil. she has some discoloration in some of her leaves but I don't think its to bad but im also a first time grower looking to expand so anything would help
05080.jpg
0091213.jpg
0101110.jpg

In journals and threads like this you want to put all the details you can, such as; strain, nutes used, temp , hum, ph levels, etc.

Looks healthy so far, the discoloration is nothing to be alarmed about at this point. I would suggest if possible to pend $50-100 and get a T5 light setup. Will help your yield and growth greatly

Welcome. Check out the faq's in the growers forums.
Once you can afford it get a less nutrient filled soil.
Also water Lil once you can stick your finger in about nail deep and it's dry like dry dry water.MG soil is full of nutes and water binders etc that just drain poorly.

I just went In and LST her alittle bit and shes looking good Im gonna put a another pic up tomorrow but I woke up today and she had this
0012154.jpg
but on a different note when I save up alittle money my girl and I are gonna get a grow tent an a t5 setup and grow three chocolate cush bushes and im gonna set up a thread for that when I have everything

quick question. while I was LSTing her I snapped her first nod off so I snipped it at the base was the a no no or did I do the right thing??

Welcome kigkushpurp. I to am new to this site . this is a great place and the members are very helpful!! Plants looking great.stop by my grow and check it out

Back
Top Bottom